Chapter 44

I knocked on Zayn's door then entered after hearing him say come in. I walked towards his desk and placed the envelope in front of him. He looked at my excited expression with confusion before picking up the envelope. His eyes widened as he read it.

"That's an interview in London session?" He said trying to convince himself and I nodded eagerly. "You and I? Both of us?" I nodded again eagerly.

"Are we going?" I asked.

"I think we can. Its not like I have another choice." I jumped up and down and held back a squeal.

"I love you." I kissed his cheek and was about to leave when his voice stopped me.

"Did Doniya text you?" He asked.

"Yup, she did. She said she wanted to go shopping for her wedding dress and wanted my help in some other things you know." I waved my hands in the air emphasizing my words.

He nodded and said "Don't be late and she told me we'll have dinner at my family's."

"Okay dokey." I said and saluted him before turning around. I packed my things quickly and exited the office and locked it. I said goodbye to Perrie and headed to the elevator.

I changed into jeans and a hoodie. I slipped on my vans, pulled my hair into a messy bun after praying. I took my car keys, jacket and my purse before leaving my apartment. The drive to the boutique didn't take too long. Doniya was already there talking to an old woman who was wearing an elegant navy blue dress that reached her knees. Her blonde hair was in a perfect low bun and some of her curls fell to the sides of her face.

"Hey. Sorry for being late." I said to Waliyha and she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back then she pulled back smiling at me.

"Its okay, I just came here five minutes ago." She waved her hand dismissing the subject. "Mrs. Anderson this is my brother's girlfriend, Fatma. Fatma this is Mrs. Anderson the owner of this boutique." She introduces me to the beautiful woman.

"Hi." I said politely sticking my hand out for her to shake. She smiled and shook my hand.

"Oh, what a lovely lady he has? But wasn't her name Perrie?" She asked genuinely confused. I looked around and pretended not to hear her question.

"That's his ex- fiance." Waliyha said.

"Sorry, dear. I may have forgotten. I'm getting old now." She sighed dramatically.

"We're all getting older." I told her smiling. She showed us around a few dresses and I wandered around for a while trying to find a dress to wear for tomorrow.

Mini dresses, nope.

Bare back, absolutely not.

One sleeved, maybe.

I shuffled through those one sleeved dresses till I found one. It was beige with silver diamonds on it. They weren't much and the price wasn't high either. It only had one sleeve and the other shoulder was bare. It reached an inch above my knees and it was tight from my breast area then loose all way down.

Perfect.

I walked out of the fitting room and placed the dress here before going to find Doniya. She was trying on a dress that she looked absolutely gorgeous in. It was strapless and reached her knees, it had a thick silver line below her breasts. It was tight from the top and flowing freely till her knees.

It was simple but elegant at the same time, but it needs to be tightened at her breast area. "How do I look?" She asked twirling around.

"Amazing. I like that dress." I said smiling then took a seat at one of the chairs.