Chapter 48

My makeup was a Smokey eye and black lipstick with slight pink blush. I was wearing a loose black tank top over it a black and white stripped tank top matched them with my black skinny jeans and my grey summer jacket. I slipped on my boots and laced them up then sprayed some perfume. I slipped on my rings and piercings, then Ahmed's bracelet.

Ahmed barged in the room without knocking and dropped himself on the bed like its his own room. "It's immature not to knock on the door. Haven't your mommy told you that?" I asked him putting on my earrings.

"No, she didn't. She waited for you to teach me, sugar." He teased and I rolled my eyes. My hair was straightened and I left it free from any ties flowing behind my back.

"Lets go." I said grabbing my clutch and leaving the room. I took my keys and he opened the door of the apartment waiting for me to lock it before we entered the elevator together.

I miss Zayn.

I have been ignoring him and giving him cold shoulder, because he deserve it honestly. I still love him but I didn't want to break Ahmed's heart and he was a good guy. I still wear Zayn's tees before sleeping and I never took the pictures in my apartment off.

Crazy in love played in the car started as he started the engine and I switched the song holding the tears back. I kept humming to the sings on our way to Ben's mansion. Only familiar cars were parked there and I was thankful that Zayn haven't came yet.

"Don't drag me down." Ben said putting his hand on my shoulder as I entered the mansion. We have grown closer lately and he told me a secret that no one ever knew about. He wanted to announce it today on his birthday and take the risk.

"When have I ever." I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away entering the backyard as the screen door opened automatically. I greeted the band and took a drink from the table.

The songs list is there:

1. Alive - Sia
2. Shake it off - Taylor Swift
3. Burn - Ellie Goulding
4. Bad blood - Taylor Swift (duet)
5. Hometown glory - Adele
6. All about the bass - Meghan Trainor
7. Focus - Ariana Grande (Kate)
8. Bird set free - Sia
9. Wrecking ball - Miley Cyrus
10. Lips are movin' - Meghan Trainor
11. Chains - Nick Jonas
12. Chandelier - Sia
13. Dear future husband - Meghan Trainor
14. Worth it - fifth harmony (dance performance)
15. Elastic heart - Sia

I'm gonna dance with Ahmed worth it at the end. We've been practicing on it for a while now and we've been doing good. Kate is going to sing focus and I'm going to sing a duet with a guy named Matt from the band. He surprisingly knew how to sing rap and is going to sing bad blood with me.

I checked the clothes I'm gonna wear on stage in it's room and went for the last practice. I was a little nervous because I haven't been on stage alone before. Zayn was here with me both times and encouraging me to do it.

Would you stop fucking thinking about Zayn and depend on yourself? A voice said angrily at the back of mm head and I nodded inwardly to it. I have to depend on myself, only me, myself and I.

Zayn entered the mansion and everyone greeted him excluding me. Emily was always sticking by his side and I wanted to kick the living shit out of her by staying close to my baby. Sorry to been it to you honey, but he's her baby now not yours. The same annoying voice at the back of my head said sarcastically.

I groaned inwardly and kept typing on my phone not noticing his presence. It is a group chat between me and my friends in Egypt. Zayn passed by me like i was invisible and my stomach churned and my emotions got the best of me. Hurt flashed in my eyes for a second before I let my guard back up.