A great day with Mike

I woke up on a Wednesday of February 3rd and Ian was still grounded because of the what happened with the party but Mark, Ryan, and Matt got over it. Today Mike had talked Mark into letting me and him go get some pizza and play some video games. Mark told me that some one was also coming to California for there birthday weekend. I was excited about both. I got up and put on a pair of Jean like leggings, a batman shirt, and a flannel over it with a pair of space converse and to top it off my #selfie hat. I walked down stairs to find Mark watching tv while Ryan and Matt were at the store.

"Hello Maddie", Mark said. "Come here",.

I walked over and sat next to him on the couch.

"Mark..", I said hugging him. "Please don't follow me around L.A",.

"No promises,Maddie, but I won't be doing that I don't think I have to go pick up our special guest when you leav..", Mark began to say then the door bell rang.

"That's probably Mike", I said. I got up and Mark walked me to the front door. I opened the door to see Mike with a snap back hat turned backwards and it had color spatters all over it. He was hearing a T-shirt with the letters "HELLO EVERYBODY....",. Then there was a name tag on the shirt reading Markiplier. It was really funny and he was wearing jeans.

"You guys have fun now, Maddie remember be back at 7", Mark said.

"Okay, Dad", I said.

"I.. I love you Maddie", Mark said.

"Love you too dad", I said hugging him and walking down the side walk with Mike.

"So how are you?", Mike said.

"Good, I'm ready to have some fun", I said.

"I also wanted to tell you that we are gonna take the pizza to go and eat it at the play ground", Mike said.

"Sounds cool", I said.

"Let's get to it", Mike said. "But first your it..",.

Mike tagged me.

"Oh no you don't",  I said running after Mike, and he was pretty fast for how short he was.

We ran all the way to the pizza place and got the large pizza.

I held the pizza with one hand and then Mike grabbed my hand. I blushed.

"Come on let's go?!", Mike said pulling me out the front door of the pizza place.
Mike dragged me all the way to this cute playground that was empty and there was a amazing view of a pond. I say in the swing and Mike opened the pizza and sat on the swing next to me. Mike handed me a slice and took a big bit out of his.

"You know... I hate that we are gonna get older and have to go to collage and forget about our old school mate and just forget about our teen age lives", Mike said. "It's not like I am gonna forget about that but.. I just hate that we have to get older",.

I sat and listened to Mike and we talked about Mikes school and Charlie his dog and we even brought up the part Ian had.
After we were done talking and ate all of the pizza we went to a arcade or a CHUCK E CHEESE!

I had night mares about the place when I was younger. Anyway when we got there we played a bunch of games and Mike won me a stuffed polar bear and I won him a stuffed lion.

We were having a great time and then I looked at my phone. It was 6:40!?

"Mike.. It's 6:40 is there anything you wanted to do besides this", I asked.

"I had one more thing in mind", Mike said.
I held on to my stuffed polar bear and Mike lead me out of the Chuck E cheese and we walked to the playground field.

"I know I did not bring a blanket but would you like to watch the sun set", Mike said.

"I would love too", I said. Then we sat in the middle of the field looking at the sun set. After we walked back to my house and said our goodbyes.

"Thanks for the fun day, Mike", I said.

"No problem..I loved spending time with you", Mike said. Then he left and I could hear the loud noise behind the door of yelling! Who could it be?