Markiplier is Slowy Coming Back

Mark got up and handed Annalee a computer and I ran and got mine. We made a make shift recording set up on the dining room table. Mark gave us head phones. An we loaded the gmod map up and waited.

"You guys ready?", Mark said.

"Yup", we both said.

"Okay Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I'm back baby! And we are playing Prop hunt with Jacks daughter Annalee and my daughter Maddie", Mark said.

"Hi", I said to the camera.

"Hello", Annalee said.
We began playing and it was Mark vs me and Annalee. It was our turn to hide and I turned in to a fish and was in the tank. Annalee turned in to a barrel and was under water with me.

"I'm Coming to get you", Mark said smiling. I stayed hidden as a fish for a minute then died and we lost to Mark. This went on for a while till we were done.

"And as always I will see you in the next video buh bye", Mark said waving and we did the same. Mark clicked stop on the recording and leaned back in his chair. He looked stressed.

"You okay Mark?", I asked.

"Yea, just I.... Did not put all of my happiness in to the video", Mark said.

"You tried your best", Annalee said.

"I'll be right back okay?", Mark said grabbing his computer and taking it in to his recording room. I heard his voice began to talk so I knew he was doing a vlog.

"Do you think that Ryan and Matt are coming back?", Annalee said.

"When there ready", I said. " I thought Mark was better.. Back to normal but I know how it feels I know that you know how it feels", I said plopping on to the couch.

"Yea it's hard", Annalee said  sitting next to me.

"Marks going to be back soon... He is back but you know that with him and stress he needs to not go back in to youtube fast.. These things take time", I said. "He want to do this the right way and not set his emotions aside",.

"Okay", Annalee said. We talked for a minute then Mark came back out.

" how you doing Big guy?", Annalee said scooting over to let Mark sit.

"Fine hey I got this idea.. Do you want a dog?", Mark said.

"Wait...a dog?", I stammered.

"Yea, to bring this place back to life again", Mark said.

"Sure", I said.

"Mark", Annalee said.

"Yes honey", Mark asked.

"Are you doing okay? I'm being real with you, I'm worried", Annalee said.

"Oh please don't be worried I'm going to be fine just need...time", Mark said. "Just one video per day",.

"Good", I said.

"Please,please don't be worried guys, i might look sad and angry at the world I'm not okay?, I just like to face stuff and not back down, my fans know now after the video", Mark said.

"So is Matt and Ryan coming back?", I asked.

"Yea, I don't know when though but soon okay?", Mark said giving us hugs.

"Okay", I said.

"You guys want to watch a movie?", Mark said.

"Yea", we both said.

"How about a disney movie Marathon?", Mark said.

"Yay", we both said. For the rest of the day we snacked and ate food and watched the movies Inside Out, The lion King, Snow White, them we watched Mulan. Mark made dinner and we ate some steak with veggies then after we had ice cream Mark had bought when he had dropped off the guys. I stayed up till 12 because I found out that gravity falls was on after Mark and Annalee had gone to bed. I watched Gravity falls until I heard rustling and then a loud noise come from Marks room. I got up from the couch and opened Marks room door.

"Mark? Are you okay in here?", I asked. I saw Mark laying in the bed in tears.

"Yea.. Just a nightmare...I'm fine", Mark sniffled turning the other way and pulling up the covers. I walked to the other side of the bed and tucked him in and stroked his head. I could see his hot pink hair in the dark making it easy to pin point his head.

"Im sorry Mark you feel sad but I'm here and so is Annalee and you just went through surgery so don't feel sad you got us", I whispered. I saw his eyes close and a light snore escaped.

"Good night Markiplier", I whispered tiptoeing from the bedroom and out the door closing it. I turned off the tv and walked to my bedroom. Annalee was sitting up.

"Is he okay?", Annalee said.

" just a nightmare", I said.

"Poor guy, but Marks got this in the bag", Annalee said. "At least he is posting stuff and not keeping his fans worried",.

"Yea, I guess", I said setting my glasses on the night stand. Today was a good day besides the fact that Mark feels like this but hey he is posting. Today was the 5th of October and my birthday is on the 15. I am excited and afraid that Mark might forget but you never know! I closed my eyes and fell asleep peacefully. Night Annalee, Mark, Jack, Bob, Wade, Ken, Toby, Benny, Rafi, Rhett, Link, Yami, Matthias, Amanda, and Ryan and Matt!

Authors note: hey guys sorry for the mixed up times but thanks for being ther and being a fan with me. I need help coming up with fun stuff the gang can do and it can involve any one friends with Mark. Sorry for the slow long chapters but I'm trying to get ideas. Have a great day and Make some one smile!
As always I will see you in the books! Buh bye!

MADDIE (waves)