Christmas Is Over...Noooooo!

Christmas was over and Jack and the rest of us packed up the Christmas stuff and stuffed it in the attic.

"Well guys now we got Valentine's Day", Mark said.

"But come on Christmas was so much better", Annalee said. " but now we have to go home back to Ireland and we won't see each other for a while",.

"I don't know but we will see each other soon", Wade said. " Don't worry kiddo",.

Wade ruffled Annalees hair. Today was the day that everyone was going home and soon it would be just Mark, Ryan, Matt, Ian, and I. Which I don't mind.  As we packed all of the Christmas gifts that were for Jack, Annalee, Wade, Bob, and Yami in to Marks car. I began to think about what had happened while we had all be together.
I got to meet Mike, Mark got his hair dyed blue, and we were just all happy. It sucks that Christmas was over but I was glad to call it my first with Mark and the gang.
Anyway so after we chatted for a while I watched as my friends packed there bags and I drove in Marks car and dropped them off at the airport.

I gave everyone a hug and said our goodbyes and I was said to see Jack almost burst in to tears as he walked in to the airport. Annalee gave me the greatest hug yet and she almost knocked Ian on his feet.

"See ya, Ian", Annalee said as she walked away. And then we all watched as our friends disappeared in to the sea of people.

"Now what?", I asked.

"What do you mean now what it is flippen January we can do what ever we can go steal a car !?", Matt said.

"We need to take down the sugar intake you have..", Mark said.

"No we can't... Matt...just shut up", Ryan said to his friend putting his hand on Matts shoulder. "Let's just go umm see if we can get pizza okay?",.

"Fine with me",Ian said. We climbed in to the car and drove to a pizza parlor where we tried to lay low but you know how hard it is with Marks blue hair and all.
But we were safe and ate peacefully.

"So what are we gonna do?", Matt asked.

"We have Matthias over so that will be fun", Mark said.

"Yea, I guess so", I said.

"Don't you like Matthias?", Mark said as he stopped taking a bite of pizza.

"Yea but the house is gonna be quiet and still", I said.

"But hey we can always have Mike come over and hang out, last time at the Christmas party, he was very nice and polite", Mark said.

"I would rather not... He is probably in school", I said.

"Okay how about after Matthias leaves?", Mark said.

"Yea, it would be nice to have Mike over and have us hang out", Ian said.

"Okay", I said with a smile. I had a secret crush on Mike even though I knew very little about him. The day after the Christmas Party I woke up to see him looking off the porch. I stood beside him and thanked him for coming to the party. He turned and told me that he would not miss it for the world. I blushed at that. I could see that later that day Jack and Mike were playing video games together and Mike looked so happy.

When we got home I decided to ask Mark if me and Ian could go get Mike and we would hang out around LA and Mark said that we could and when we went to go get Mike,Mikes mom insisted to take there German Shepard, Charlie, which I did not mind. And then we tried to decide where to go.....