I Could Die

The sun was shining in LA just like everyday. I woke up still on the roof with Ian a couple inches away from me and sleeping. I looked at my phone and it was 9 am. Thank god it was not like 5 am like yesterday or I would have killed Ian! I got up and came in talking in my sleeping bag and pillow trying carefully not to wake up Ian. Slipping throw the window, I made it back in to my own bedroom. Placing all of my crap on to my bed I walked out of my bedroom and to the living room like every other day. I knew that Mark was in his recording room because i could hear him giggling and laughing like crazy. There was something different about me today. I felt like I had no cool thoughts like my mind was completely blank all of the sudden. I felt light headed then my mind went black and that was all. I passed out.
----------------------------------------

"JESUS MADDIE", I heard Mark voice yell at me. He had his head phones around his neck and the cord for his head phones to the side of him. I opened my eyes to see Mark, Ryan, Matt, and Ian. I had white noise in my head and it would not stop. This is what was going threw my mind: crap again with this falling over. Is it the concision from the sushi place? I don't know.

I laid there and saw Mark grab for his phone. I was tired and my my head was killed me and it went black again.
---------------------------------------

"Mr. Fischbach we need you to calm down she is fine...", I heard a male voice say.

"Come on she is dying can't you see that!", I heard Mark yell. This sent me in to panic. I tried to move but it seemed that the energy was sucked out of me and I could not move. Mark, I tried to call out. But it was no use.

"Mark come on you need to chill out she will be fine", I heard Ian say.

"Fine, Fine is the only word I hear. Fine is the word they said about Daniel but was he fine no he was dead!", Marks voice said.

"Shut up Mark", I heard Ryan yell.

"Nurse please take Maddie down to her room these guys need to calm down in the waiting room", The male said.

"Right doctor", A women said. My eyes closed but I listened to the door open and I was pushed in.

"Thank you, Suzan, Maddie I know you probably can't see me but I wanted to tell you what was going on", Another male voice said. "What is going on is that you have a large cut in your brain that is San Deigo when you fell the doctors should have noticed it",.
His voice was soft like when Mark loses his voice but softer. But I stopped thinking about that and focused on the fact that there was a cut in my brain.

"Honey we are going to put you to sleep and try to fix it okay?", A women said. And then I was out. Then the freaky part happened. I opened my eyes and this time I could see. I looked down and there was my body and a man was standing over mean wearing scrubs and working on my skull and a lady was standing by and soon a bunch of nurses and doctors were standing around me.

"What the...", I began to panic but calmed down when I realized I had been sat on the floor.

"Am I dead?", I mumbled. I walked  out of the room I was in and went to try to find the guys. I found the waiting room and walked through the door with out opening it. I walked or floated on to the room to see Mark with his arms crossed and his face beaming red sitting in a chair. Ryan was holding Ian who was sobbing in his arms and Matt was pacing back and forth.

"Hey Mark!", I called but realized they could not here me at all. I watched as Mark pulled out his phone and put it up to his ear. I closed my eyes and saw that I was next to Wade some how now. His phone began to ring.

"Hello?", I heard Wade say as he put it on speaker phone. I stood next to Wade and next to the phone.

"Wade it's Mark, are you sitting down?", I heard Mark asked.

"Yep I just got done recording videos what's up?", Wade said talking off his head phones.

"Wade I'm at the hospital... Maddie fell this morning and it was because of a major cut in her brain and the doctors said that it would be unlikely for her survival", Mark murmured.

"Mark... Oh my god....",I heard Wades voice tremble. His face grew red an I saw a tear come out of his eye.

"Wade I'm alive..", I whispered but knew that he could not hear me.

"I'm coming Mark!?", Wade said ending the call. I watch as Wade told Mandy about me and how he angrily stuffed his bag and then I closed my eyes and appeared at
Jacks house. I knew it was Jacks house because it smelled like cookies and I saw Jack sleeping. His phone began to ring  Mark told him about me.

"Holy Crap,..... Mark... Keep that little dude alive! I'm coming... Tell her I'm coming", Jack said. I had never seen Jack cry this hard. I watched as he went to get Annalee and they began packing. I watched Mark call everyone and there reactions to the situations. He called Felix, Ken, Bob, Yamimash, Matthias, and all of his friends or what I considered to be family. I cried hard and I cried hard when I saw Ken because he was in the middle of a live stream and he stopped just to answer the call and looked in to the camera an said" Guys I am so sorry.... I just go a call from Mark..... I got to end the live stream.... It serious",. And then he shut off the camera and cried. I closed my eyes and then came back in to the operating room. The doctors had cleared out and like Jack and Mark my heart monitor was beeping. I wasn't dead after all I think?