Monday at the hospital

I woke up still in the hospital like the past two days. Jack was laying on the couch the way we left him last night and Mark was in the chair over in the corner and on the tv was just a cartoon called Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends. I looked around the room and it was dark with no lights on except the light coming off the tv. Bob and Wade, Ian, Ryan, and Matt and Annalee had gone back to Marks house to hang out and sleep. Mark and Jack had not left my side and it ment a lot. The Sunday of yesterday I had my first weird vision and it was a shadow of Mark but it seemed almost demonic. I cried and cried and Mark held me in his arms telling me that it will be all over. That same day I had therapy with a nice lady named Dr. Woods and she told me to tell her about the Mark figure. So far that weekend was not that bad besides having to have them take blood from my arm!

Today on this particular Monday I felt like all in all it was going to be a awesome day.

"Mark...Mark", I whispered.

Mark jerked his head and woke up smiling at me. He got up out of the chair and came over to my bed sitting at the end of it telling me to come sit with him.

"Good morning Maddie, how is my little girl doing?", Mark asked.

"Fine fine", I said hugging him. I gagged.

"What is it? Oh right I have not taken a shower in like the past three days", Mark said.

"Go home Mark", I said. "Go take a shower and go see Bob and Wade I can hang with Jack today",.

"Are you sure? I would rather...", Mark began but I cut him off.

"Mark I will not allow a smelly Markimoo in my room now please go", I said.

"Okay fine I will have them pick me up", Mark said pulling out him phone.

"Okay now go wait outside", I said.

"Awww, but Jack has not showered", Mark said.

"Yea because he smells like cookies all the time", I said.

"So", Mark said.

"Just go", I said. Mark walked out of the my hospital room with his phone. After Mark shut the door to my room he woke up.

"Hey little dude anymore visions or creepy stuff?", Jack asked.

"Nope, can you come sit with me and watch tv with me", I asked.

"Sure, where is your father?", Jack asked getting off the couch and coming over to my bed an sitting next to me.

"I forced him to go take a shower", I said.

"Wow", Jack said giggling. He laid down in the pillow and I laid beside him and we watched the rest of Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends before getting in to a argument about if Gravity Falls or Amazing World of Gumball. My phone went off and it was a picture of Mark next to a soupy liquid coming out of the dish washer. (Above but his hair was pink)

"What happened?", Jack asked leaning over my shoulder.

"I have no idea", I said. My head hurt a lot.

Then Mark texts:

MARK: Wade and Annalee decided to experiment with the washing machine and decided to put in maple syrup to replace with dish soap! Sweet Jesus! 😫

I passed my phone over to Jack who bursted out laughing. We laid around until Mark came back with Wade to hang out. They walked in and sat with me on my bed.

"Wade? Really maple syrup", I said.

"It seemed like a great idea", Wade said. We bursted out laughing. We talked about the weird black shadow of Mark and how it freaked me out.

"I'm starting to get hungry how about you guys?", Jack asked.

"Yea", I said. "Dr. Frank mentioned   that there was a food court down the hall",.

"Great, hey do you want a cheese stake sub?", Mark asked.

"Yes please", I replied.

"Okay we will be quick okay?", Wade said.

"Okay take your time bye", I said.

"Okay see ya", Mark said walking out of the room with the guys. I turned off the tv and waited.