H.O.M.E.Y

"Okay you guys want to go outside and have fun", Ken asked.

"That was fun already", Annalee said sitting up.

"We have till 3 so let's go, I know where we can go", Ken said.

"Okay hold on let me get my phone", I said running back to the room and grabbing my phone. Then I ran back to where the 3 of them stood.

"Ready?", Felix asked.

"Yup let's go", I said. We walked to Kens car and got in.

"Felix don't you live in Sweden?", Annalee asked as we pulled on to the road.

"I'm visiting and staying with Ken this week but I'm going to leave in about 2 days", Felix said.

"Oh cool", Annalee said. We drove for a while and then we came to a building.

"Where are we? So I can tell Mark", I asked.

"We are at H.O.M.E. Y", Ken said.

"Wait what", I asked.

"It stands for Home Of Me and Every Youtuber", Felix said. "It's basically a place where only Youtubers or there kids can come to get away and have fun",.

"That is so cool", I said. We got out of the car and walked up to the place. Two security guards stepped in front of us.

"Names?", one security guard asked.

"Adam, we all know that you are neither qualified more work at this place", Felix said.

The fake security guard lifted his glasses his sun glasses off his face. I saw that it was Skydoesminecraft. Annalee recognized him immediately.

"Holy crap your Skydoesminecraftminecraft", Annalee said.

"Yep, i am and your Jacksepticeyes daughter right?", Sky asked.

"Yes, I'm Annalee", She said.

"Nice to see you again,Maddie", Sky said.

"You too", I said. "Who is the other security guard?",.

"Me captain sparkles", The security guard said.

"Hello, Annalee I'm captain sparkles", Captain sparkles said.

"Hi", Annalee said.

"We should be getting going", Felix said.

"Okay well nice meeting you two", Annalee said as we walked in.
We walked in to this beautiful large room.

"Oh my god this is amazing", I said.

"It gets better", Ken said. "Follow me",.
We walked to a thing of double doors that had a sign that said GAMERS ONLY! I smiled and followed then to another door on the right with a sign reading :Room belongs to: Pewdiepie, Cinnamon Toast Ken, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Toby games, Lord Minion 777, and Muyskrm, and Yamimash and all other gamers.
Felix opened the room and it was huge. Trampolines in a large part of the room and a ladder leading to a recording area! And there was a slid.

"Holy crap this is awesome!", I said.

"Go explore", Felix said. "There are passage ways every where in this place",.

"Go play kids", Ken said. I took off my shoes and ran to the trampoline floor and started to jump.

"This is the best day ever", I said. Annalee was climbing a ladder up to the recording room where the slide was. She slid down it and on to a trampoline floor board. She got up and jumped with me. This was amazing.

"Guys we also have a pool", Felix said. I looked at Anna and she smiled. "It's more like a water park",.

My smile grew bigger.

"Mark and Jack put these her just in case", Ken said tossing us bathing suits. Mine had a pink mustache and black on it while Annalees was green and blue.

"The changing rooms are over there", Felix pointed. After we changed we came out and Felix had blue trunks on and Ken had red trunks.

"In order to get to it you have to jump across the trampolines", Ken said. "To that door leading to the water park",. We did as we were told and jumped to the door Ken pointed to. The door opened automatically. And we were revealed in to a world of water and fun. Ken and Felix can up behind us.

"These slides were designed by both of your dads", Felix said. "But the best part is the heated pool",. Felix guided us to a red slide.

"This leads to the pool below, Maddie go ahead", Felix said. I got on and my journey on the slide began. There were twists and turns and fat strait always then I splashed in to a pool.

"Awesome", I said. I swam to the side as Annalee came down. And then both Ken and Felix at the same time. It was so cool! We tried out the rope swing which was a rope like the rope you would connect to a tree and swing on and land in a pool. I did that and I did a belly flop which was super painful.

"Guys it's already 3pm", Ken said.

"I'll call my dad and tell him we are here", I said.

"Already done and here he comes", Felix said as I heard a yell and a hoot and a howler. There then was a splash.

"Guys you have to admit that that is the coolest thing every", Mark said popping out of the water.

"Mark!", I yelled.

"Hey, how was your day?", Mark asked.

"Me and Maddie had the best day ever", Annalee said. "We had pillow fights and now we came here it was awesome",.

"I knew you had fun", Mark said. "Wait until everyone gets here",.

"There's more?", I said.

"Yup, there are more gamers that spend the night here so I thought why don't we do the same", Mark said.

"WERE SPENDING THE NIGHT", I said.

"Yup", Mark said.
We spent a few hours till we got tired of swimming.

"Come on I brought you guys some clothing". Mark said. After we were dressed I was getting excited for tonight!