A Strool in LA

Authors note: hi guys up short chapter and this is for oct 28 I'm so sorry but today there won't be a chapter stuff happened and I will write tommorow. I'm sorry

Maddie

After yesterday I wall a flippen ball or energy jumping off the walls. I jumped out of bed and about fell out of bed but Annalee grabbed my arm.

"Good morning", Annalee said.

"Morning", I said.

"Dude I was kept awake from the screams of the guys", Annalee said.

"What are they doing?", I asked.

"Oh well at like I don't know like 1in the morning they were doing a horror movie marathon nand then I think I heard Mark yell like 5 times by now", Annalee said. "I have only gotten like 7 hours of sleep",.

"Wow, they were that crazy", I asked.

"Yup come on look at them", Annalee said getting out of bed with me and we opened the door softly and got down in army crawl position.

"Follow me", Annalee whispered. I nodded and crawled behind her and then she stopped and I scooted up next to her. She pointed to Mark, Matt, and Ryan sitting next to each other and Ryan was sitting on the couch holding a pillow close to him. Mark was smiling and then a jumps are popped up causing the guys to scream. I giggled but covered my mouth and avoided being heard. I then got a idea. I told Annalee to follow me and we got on all fours and crawled to the back of the couch. Annalee smiled and I counted down.

"3....2..1", I whispered then we sprung up and jumped on top of the guys causing them to scream. Ryan was beating Annalee with a pillow and Mark was holding his chest and like panicking.

"Geez, good one girls", Matt said letting out a laugh.

"What are you guys watching?", I asked sitting next to Mark.

"The Exorcist", Mark said.

"I will never be able to sleep again", Ryan said. We watched the rest of the movie until the end and Mark looked at his watch.

"Matt,  Ryan your on baby sitting duty", Mark said walking to the recording room.

"NO DONT LEAVE US WITH THESE DEMONS!", Matt said.

"Oh come on we're not that crazy", Annalee said. Mark simply smiled and walked in to the room.

"Okay girls we need to go do something!", Matt said. "Like out side",.

"Can we like go just on a walk?", I said.

"Sure go get dressed and something that is going to keep you warm", Ryan said. We ran back to our bedroom and I put on jeans, a pair of Uggs, a shirt that had Mickey Mouse on it and my #selfie hat after putting on a red W hoodie. I looked over at the desk where Daniels hat was and smiled. Anna was wearing jeans a Markiplier shirt, and a green hoodie. We walked out to the living room and walked out the door. We stepped out side and greeted the day. It was a little chill but a nice breeze was blowing. Ryan guided us on to the side walk and Annalee walked around behind me and Ryan with Matt. Annalee got on to Matts shoulders and we walked for about a block until Matt put Annalee down. We turned the corner and looked in to all of the shoppes and saw some friends of ours. We saw Rhett and  Link and we got to meet there kids and wives. There wives were really nice and the kids kept trying to get us to play tag with them. We said goodbye and went on walking. We came to a store that had some cheesy Christmas sweaters so I had to get one for Jack, Mark, Wade and Bob and Yami for Xmas gift to go with the video games I got for them.I carried the bag along as we walked threw store after store. Matt bought Mark some hair dye and Ryan bought a shirt.Annalee bought a hat for the Jacksepticeye costume. My phone started ringing. We stopped to look at converse.

"Hello?", I said taking it out.

"Hey Maddie", Mark voice said. "Where are you guys",.

"We are walking away around LA", I said.

"Oh what store so I can meet you", Mark said.

"We are at Journeys looking at converse", I said looking at a pair of light blue converse.The rest of the day we looked around, met with Mark, ate steak and then went home to watch a movie called Inside out. Nighty night