Party night/ Gaming day

I saw Mark run in to the kitchen so I ran there first and saw him, Pewdiepie, and Matthias under the table.

"Guys, come on I'm not stupid", I said getting under the table and the guys sat there.
"I guess while you are here we could do a video all of us together", I said.

"Great Idea I will call the guys back", Mark said. "GUYS COME BACK LETS DO A VIDEO",.

The guys began to come back and Mark told them that we should do a video.

"We really should clean up first", I said.

"Already got two guys coming", Marks said.

"Who?", I asked. Then there was a knock on the door. Pewdiepie ran over and opened the door to see Rhett and Link standing there.

"Clean up crew", Link said adjusting his glasses.

"Come on in guys", Mark said. They both walked in. Both of then were wearing blue suits and had hats on that said clean up crew.
"Why hello everybody", Rhett said waving at us.

"Hi", we all said.

"What did you people do last
Night?", Rhett said awing at the mess.

"Huge party, ice cream every where and lots of soda was involved", Toby said.

"Oh", Link said.

"Okay we will have this cleaned up in no time but we need you people out", Rhett said.

"Why?", Captain Sparkles asked.

"That way we can get our job done", Link said rolling his eyes.

"Okay we can just go over to my place", Toby said.

"Okay", we all said agreeing.

"We'll than get out of here", Rhett said pushing up out the front door. Then he shut the door behind us.

"I just got kicked out of my apartment", Mark said scratching.

"Come on let's go and let them do what were they need to", Toby said waving his hand to follow him. We walked into parking lot and got in to Ryan and Daniels car because it was the only car to fit all of us. We pulled out of the parking lot and drove over to Toby's house and was greeted by Steven.

"Hey Toby", Steven said opening the door.

"Hey Steven, I got a bunch of people who we need to do a video with", Toby said pointing to all of us.

"Get in here before a fan spots any of you", Steven said pushing us in to Toby's house.

"Guys, you guys wait right here while me and Steven get the recording room ready", Toby said leaving us in his living room. I sat on his couch next to Ken and Pewdiepie.  And I looked around at the guys. Mark still had Warfstach stuff on and Daniel looked like he was going to go back to sleep. Toby walks back out and guided us to his recording room where all of us except,The Cyndigo boys and Matthias who were out side having tea with Steven.

Toby clicked the record button and said "Welcome back audience we are with lots of people today so we are going to play Turbo Dismount a game I believe that most of you are formillur with",.

*about a hour later*

"If you sneeze during this video bless you peace off", Toby said clicking off recording camera.

"Why dont I drop you guys off back home", Mark said.

"Okay", the guys said. We left Toby's house after saying thank you and took the Cyndigo boys car and dropped of Ken, Pewdipie, Matthias,and Captain sparkles off. I told them each good bye then we went back home. When we pulled in to the parking lot we piled out and went up to our apartment.
When we opened the door the place was squeaky clean!

"WOW", Daniel said.

"I know", I said.

"Maddie I want you to go up stairs and play a game that can scare you while I take a nap", Mark says walking over to his room.

"Night Mark", Ryan said.

"Shut up", Mark said closing the door behind him.

"Okay, you two have fun now", said walking up stairs and behind to play PT on my computer. I peed my pants I think. And then I played the Impossible Quiz. Then took a nap. Night World