Tommorow is Another Day

As I was watching tv waiting for the guys to come back with lunch I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Ow ow ow", I said closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw the black shadow of Mark again.

"Stay..... Stay away..... Fricken weirdo", I almost yell. I close my eyes and try to make it go away. As I opened my eyes I saw the black shadow over me.

"HOLY CRAP!", I scream and then I crawl under neath the blanket on my bed and just cry. This sucked. I hated this so much, I just wanted these visions to stop! I heard the door open to my room as the guys laughing.

"Maddie?", I heard Mark say.

"Guys, it happened again", I whimpered. I heard someone sit on the bed and take the blanket off of me. I kept my eyes closed as some on picked me up and hugged me. It was Wade!

"I'm sorry honey by tomorrow it should never ever happen again", Mark said.

I kept hold of Wade until Jack pried me off by handing me a steak and cheese. We ate quietly while Mark told me a story about a fan that was passing him on the way to the cafe and freaked out and gave Jack and Wade a hug.
The rest of the day involved therapy and me watching Mark play a horror game and Jack play Happy Wheels. I was glad that tomorrow I would be getting out of this place because I was not fond of it. I went to sleep as I fell asleep in Jacks arms on my bed. Wade left that night and Mark took the couch. We watched a bunch of cartoons until I went to sleep. Tomorrow is another day!

Authors note: guys I want to thank you so much for your support
Maddie