Get ready for Comic Con!!

I was woken up to Jack snoring. But very lightly at that. I sat up and smiled I turned to Mark and saw him texting some one.
Mark noticed me and said" Glad to see that your up, Jack fell asleep a minute ago",.
"Oh, whatcha doing?", I asked.
"Texting Bob, he will becoming to comic con for sure it's just Wade that I don't know if he is coming", Mark said with a sigh sitting back and raining his hand through his hair.
"Dad, I am sure that Wade will come", I said. "He always does",.
"Yea, I guess so", he said with a sigh running his hand through his hair. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Wade:
Maddie: Hey uncle Wade
Wade: Hi Maddie, you guys going back to LA?
Maddie:Yea, are you coming to Comic Con?
Wade: Yea, why would you think I would miss it

"See Mark, Wade is going to be there", I said showing Mark the phone screen.
"Good", Mark said with a smile. I went back to texting Wade.

Maddie: The reason I asked was because Mark was freaking out because you did not respond to his text, but I assured him you would be there
Wade: thanks, hey I got to go record a video see ya later
Maddie: Bye

I sat my phone on my lap and looked at Jack sleeping. Then I looked out the plane window and awed at the colors of the sky. There was blue, purple, and pink, and white fluffy clouds. I began to think about Comic Con and what it would be like. People everywhere, signing papers, and talking to a lot of people. That pretty much summed it up. I stopped thinking of Comic Con when the plane landed and I could see all the buildings again.
When the plane landed I woke up Jack and we grabbed our luggage and descended into the air port. I carried most of the bags with Marks help. When we exited the airport we loaded into Marks car.
"It feels good to be back in LA", Mark said.
"Yea", I agreed.
"I just can't wait to go to some where with a bed", Jack said.
"You must be tired, the doctor said that the medicine would make you feel sleepy", Mark said.
"Oh", Jack replied. The whole drive home was silent. That was until we got home and pulled out of the car. I dragged the luggage in to Marks apartment. Jack had walked over to the guest bedroom and had curled up on to the bed. I put his luggage stuff next to the door and told him good night. He fell asleep before he could reply. I smiled and chuckled silently. I walked out of Jacks room closing door behind me. I made my way to the living room to see Mark sitting down and eating a bowl of cereal.
"There are some Frosted Flakes on the counter, you can help your self", Mark said.
"Okay", I said. I walked over to the kitchen and poured milk in to a bowl and Frosted Flakes in to. I went out and sat down with Mark.
"So you ready for comic con?", Mark asked.
"Yea, I'm super excited", I said eating a scoop of cereal.
"Good", Mark said. We spent most of the rest of the day laying around. Poor Jack got up and was hungry so I made him a ham sandwich and he went back to bed.
Mark made about 2 videos to be used to take up time for comic con. I went to bed kind of early that night around 9 because I know that tomorrow was going to be crazy.