Flight and Sleep ForEver

As we got settled in our seats the flight attendant immediately told us that the plane had Wi-Fi which I found to be amazing! So then we took off and here is what the seating was, Wade and Mark sat together next to me and Annalee and Yami while Jack and Bob sat diagonal from us. Jack then started to get angry at Yami because Yami kept making really crappy puns which no one enjoyed and thank god it was just us in first class because by the time Jack threated to jump on Yami there would have been complaints. Mark told both of them to calm down as a flight attendant said that we could all sit together because e could just across face to face like a booth at a place to eat. Anyway we also learned that our chairs can lay back and immediately Yami took a nap.

Thank god. I spent a hour as the sun set talking to Jack and the guys about what footsie they were gonna wear when Mark told them it was Animal theme. And this is what they said:

Jack- Penguin

Yami- Dinosaur

Bob- Lion

Wade - Bunny

Mark- Wolf

Annalee- Panda

Me: Lemur (or a raccoon)

All were cool ideas. Then we started to pass time by playing rock paper scissors champion ship and Mark won. Then we made up a story that was when we said one word then pass it on and we got a weird story but it was cool anyway. As it began to get late I thought about asking Mark about something.

"Mark?", I asked him.

"Yes, my little princess", Mark said.

"I was thinking about some stuff", I said.

"Like what dear", Mark asked patting his lap and I sat on it.

"Like our family in general", I said.

"Do you not like them?", Mark asked.

"No please don't think that at all ui love them more than anything", I said. "But do you consider fan to be a part of our..",.

Mark stopped me.

"Yes", Mark said " Of course I do because every fan I have looks up to me as a friend or a person to make them laugh and my fans along with Jack, Bob, Yami, and Wades fans find them to be family too, and at the end of the day we all... are the same",.

Mark stared out the window for a minute.

"A fan once told me that our fandom is not like others but a family and we should all take care of each other", Mark said.

"Every single fan..", I said.

"Yes", Markiplier said. "And every single fan looks up to you too",.

I laid on Marks shoulder and looked out the window too. I was proud of Mark and the guys and I was happy to be with them. I fell asleep as Mark hummed and soon all of the guys were humming everything is alright from walk the moon. Family all around the world!