Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart..... Xmas Special

I got up that morning of Christmas Eve and could do nothing but grin. For the past couple of weeks stuff has happened here let me tell you:
Mark plays soccer
Marks hair is blue
We went to ohio

Yep and we did a lot of stuff but hey it's Christmas. The guys have been getting very excited very excited to the point of it becoming annoying. Just the other day Jack jumped on top of me excited and smiling saying" Christmas is coming",.

Mark bought Santa hats and gifts and I had time to wrap the sweaters and the video faves for the guys yesterday but at least it's finally upon us. I was so excited because every one seemed to be in a better mood. I jumped out of bed this morning and skipped down the stairs to where all the guys sat.

"Aren't you excited?", I screamed.

"I'm so pumped", Jack said clapping his hands.

"We have so much going on tomorrow, we have a Christmas party, gift opening, and we are going to have Xmas dinner here too", Mark said.

"Holy crap", I said.

"I know", Mark said.

"It sucks that I'm not going to spend Christmas with my girl friend but....", Jack got up and began to sing. "Last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day she gave it away..",.

"No just no", Annalee said. Jack sat back down.

"Mandy and Molly are coming down", Wade said.

"Yay", everyone cheered.

"We have a lot to do", Wade said.

"Like what?", I asked.

There was a moment of silence then I heard Matt scream.

"Mark... It's snowing outside?!", Matt said.

"It can't be..", Mark said taking a step on to the back porch. We saw tiny snowflakes land in Marks blue hair.

"This is new", Ryan said. "It like never snows",.

"It's Christmas magic", Ian said.

I grinned.

"Well not until midnight and then it is officially Christmas", Yami said.

"True", Ian said.

"So umm can I go outside?", I asked. "And play with Chica?",.

"Yea, wait let me come with you", Yami said as Chica followed behind us.

I walked out in the front yard and Chica ran circles around the house as Yami followed me outside. As I stepped outside I looked across the street. I saw a boy with dark black hair that spiked up like when Mark was younger and he was super short. He wore a star wars shirt and jeans and a blue hat. I thought I was looking at the cutest boy on the world. The boy looked at me and smiled and waved. I gave my dumb smile and waved shyly.

"Maddie... Are you okay?", Yami asked me tapping me on the shoulder.

"I think I'm in love", I said.

"Your dad would kill you if you talked to him, you know how over protective Mark is of you", Yami said. "And it's Christmas Eve",.

"I must find out his name", I said.

"Okay then back inside, the air in America is making you loopy today", Yami said pulling me in to the house.

"Mark your girl is going to get infected with cooties", Yami called causing Mark to come speed walking up to me and standing over me.

"Oh Markimoo, father I saw the most cutest boy in the world, and he was just outside", I said smiling.

"Hello earth to Maddie when have you ever been in to boys?", Mark asked.

"I was joking", I lied.

"Good because I would not want anything to happen to my little girl", Mark said grabbing me in to a hug.

Ever since I came back from Ohio and was hanging out with my new cousins they told me about public school and how great it is. I had a Christmas wish and it was to be normal and go to school but I knew that Mark would not be down for that. I spent the rest of the day watching Elf and The Polar Express with Jack and the guys. When it was late at night I did the most immature thing and I sat out flippen milk and cookies that Mark made and then I went to bed soundly. Christmas was coming upon us!!