Chapter six [continued]

*viewer discretion is advised*

i wrote this chapter to futher more introduce the mystery girl...

p.s this chapter would go great with some tacos..just saying :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 [continued]- Santos's POV

"Who are you?" I asked sneering at this stranger that popped out of nowhere. But she didn't answer, instead she focused back on Cory's head which slammed into the wall when she accidentally crashed into him.

She wrapped his head with a piece of shirt she ripped. She was constantly checking his pulse and opening his closed eyelids.

We were currently inside the clothing store lounging around in awkward positions. We secured the whole store and now we were resting, well minus myself. I was to busy keeping an eye on this stranger. Just because she was a woman, by the looks of it, didn't mean we could trust her. All the other retards fell into deep sleep after she said she would keep watch, but hearing that made uneasy and I now refuse to sleep and trust this person I know nothing about with my life. I trust Cory more then this crazy chick.

"What are you staring at?" she grumbled. Like her I ignored her question and instead I continued to glare at her.

She ran her hand through her hair in frustration untying her ponytail and releasing her long, black, silky hair that ran down her back and into her face. She grunted a few times and stomped her feet. Which only meant one thing...she was definitely crazy.

She looked up at me then down to her brown boots and finally back up at me huffing in annoyance.

"I am Lieutenant Santana. I was...am in the U.S. Army, or whatever is left of it. I am not crazy and will not kill any of you so you can rest and stop glaring at me like I'm some kind of murder," she said looking at me in the eyes with a very stern voice full of command, "If I wanted to kill you guys you would have been dead along time ago, you wouldn't even have of seen me, I'm specialized in snipers. So you can untwist your granny panties and rest."

She smiled at me before returning to Cory's aid. I continued to look at the back of her head shocked. Pfft, did she just tell me off? And I sure as hell don't wear granny panties, I wear big boy boxers. Nice ones I may add.

"Listen to her man," Jaylen whispered rolling to his side on one of the five couches laying around, "she's with the government. We can trust her."

I glared at him before going to the empty couch next to him.

"I don't trust the government," I growled to myself snuggling into the soft, strawberry smelling cushion. My eyes shut involuntarily before I had the chance to continue to spy on this unknown female. I don't trust her, and I doubt I ever will, even if she lives long enough.

***

Waking up to laughter made grouchy, grouchier then normal. Shifting around on the couch not able to find my sleep I sat up straight glaring at whoever was in front of me.

"Aww sleeping beauty woke up," someone cooed.

Focusing my eyes I saw Jaylen smirking in my direction. Threw a pillow which connected right with face sending him flying backwards.

"Headshot," Tony laughed.

"Anyways," Jaylen said getting up, "where were we?"

"Lieutenant Santana was going to tell us where she was when the disease struck," Daniel smiled looking giddy.

"Oh yeah. Go for it Ma Lady," Jaylen smiled tenderly at the stranger.

"Alright," she said sitting down next to the still sleeping Cory, "well I was screaming at some stupid lady at the DMV when someone outside started to scream in horror and--"

"Wait, you were screaming at someone at the DMV, seriously? I've always wanted to do that. Did you get kicked out like my cousin?" Jaylen asked cutting her off. Everyone laughed and I couldn't help but smile. Jaylen is so retarded sometimes.

"Yeah, nothing big. Some people are extremely rude," she chuckled, "where were you?"

"I was at the mall," he shrugged.

She looked at Daniel and raised her eyebrow.

"I was at a basketball game," he said casting his gaze to his feet frowning.

"And you?" she asked looking intently at me.

"You know..." I said scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

She nodded and didn't press the matter. Maybe she not that bad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sooo do you like her? who do you thinks like-likes her? mhm maybe some romance? :O

let me know whatcha think :D

{comment, vote, and fan}