Chapter two

Santos is a potty mouth, VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

OH and check out Santos ;) over there somewhere on side bar thingy i'm sure :D ---->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Santos Chavez’s POV

"Do you guys ever shut up?" I growled. Man these fools give me the worst fuckin headache in the barrio.

"You know just cause you are a gang banger doesn't--"

"If I were you I wouldn't finish that sentence whitey," I hissed. "You might not make it through this day."

"Hey, guys," Jaylen smiled, "Peace and love." He held up the peace sign, but I just wanted to rip his fingers off. I just glared at him.

Who did these boogers think they were? Shit, I didn't need any of them. I could survive on my own. I had been until that nerdy white guy tagged along with me. I was going to shoot him and end his misery, he couldn't make it at school by looks of his appearance let alone out here in this hell hole. If it weren't for the rest of us protecting his ass he would be dead by now.

"Santos, man you need to calm down just ignore them for now, if you want you can beat them up when we stop," Rodriguez said patting my back. He was driving for now and I was occupying the passenger seat.

Out of all the dipshits that I'm stuck with I gotta say Rodriguez is the one I respect the most, even though his "mom" jokes get under my skin, he's decent.

He was looking at me for my response so I nodded. I guess its better to keep my anger at bay or else I'm going to have someone's head. I stared out the tinted window of the black Tahoe that I hotwired a few weeks ago. Compared to the other cars we've used this one is by far the better one. When the other retards were sent to find one they always went for the ones with keys in the ignition, which in California are always the shittyist ones around.

I heard chatter in the backseat but I was starting to dose off instead of paying attention. These passed day I haven't been able to get any shut eye. Its always either screaming from one of the pussy asses or crying from that fuckin nerd. I have never shed a tear in my life and these wimps just wait for the darkness so it can hide their stupid little faces for a chance to cry a fuckin river. Its pathetic.

--- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- --- --- - ---- --- --- --- --- -- --- --- --- -- - -- - -

"Oye vato, hold up!" Jose called from behind me but I was to pissed to care.

"Get the hell away from me before I shoot your ass, pinche culero," I yelled rushing to my motorcycle.

Why do people think I'm fuckin stupid? Did they think I was never going to find out? They betrayed my trust, soiled my pride, and on top of it thought they could get away with it, fuckin bastards.

"Man, you don't understand," Jose cried out as I got into my bike "she was the one that was coming on to me, come on ese, you have to believe me. We grew up together, remember your mom used to make us tortillas with the best carne?"

I froze. He just mentioned my mother. My sacred mother. Without thinking I turned around and punched him right on his nose. Instantly blood started to gush out turning his white wife beater maroon. He groaned in pain before running his hands over his face.

"Man, that was uncalled for," he grunted.

"Don't ever, in your life mention my mother again. It's a shame she died before knowing what piece of shit you really are," I hiss picking up my fist once more. He looked up at me scared, backing up into the alley. Everything was covered in blackness all that was visible was the dim moonlight glistening over the busy L.A. night.