Chapter 24: The Forest of Chakra

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Kakashi-Sensei, do you think we're able to find Ricky-Sensei?" I heard Sakura's voice.

"I don't know, Sakura, but I know Yukine is capable of taking care of himself." Kakashi stated. "On the other hand, you three need to be prepare. If Zabuza finds us, we won't able to stop him. So we'll start training as soon as possible."

"But, we can't just ignore that Big Bro is missing." Naruto spoke.

"Naruto, I know you're worried about him, but Yukinewill be fine." Kakashi reason him.

"B-But..." Naruto stuttered. "....I just don't want him to be gone forever."

"So, that little boy is your little brother?" Tsunami went next to me.

"Yeah, I'm Naruto's big brother." I nodded.

"Is he really precious to you?" She curiously asked.

"More than anything in the world."

Tsunami smiled, walking away as I gently knock on the door.

"Come in." Kakashi said.

I took a deep breath and slowly open the door. Once the door open all the way, I walk inside and smile at them.

"What did I missed?" I smiled.

Everyone except Sasuke was surprised yet relieved. That's when Naruto immediately got up from his feet and tackle me into a hug.

"What happened to you!? I was so scared that you were gone!" Naruto said, crying on my chest. "I couldn't stop thinking of you a-and-"

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here now." I calm Naruto down as I rubbed his hair. "There's no need to stop worrying about me."

"Yukine, what happen to you?" Kakashi asked.

"During when we were protecting Tazuna, I let my guard down because of Zabuza's mist. It was too foggy from my surroundings and that's when he appeared right in front of me, knocking me out instantly. I reacted too slow when he'd appeared." I explained.

"I see, is he still alive?" Kakashi questioned.

"When I regain consciousness, yes." I nodded.

"Guess I was right. Glad you're okay. Now then you're here, are you able to help me to train them?"

"Of course, Kakashi-San. However, my wounds aren't heal yet but I can lend a hand." I said.

Kakashi explained the Genins that they've grown, especially Naruto, making him happy and became determined of beating Zabuza. That's when a little boy's voice spoke.

"I don't believe it and I'm sure it's not good." We've turn and it was Inari.

Inari saw Tazuna and gave him a hug, while Tsunami scolded at him. Inari then explain that we are going to be killed by Gato's men, which made Naruto mad.

Naruto raise his voice that we'll beat Gato but Inari doubt it, making Naruto be pissed off.

"You should go back where you came from, it's what best for you." Inari stated as he ran out of the room.