"Love is..." N (VIXX)

Requested by: @MonicaMochi
P.s: This chapter is inspired by DangoGalaxy. I love the books! Please go check it out! I was just inspired by her chapter Jungkook "I Need You" In the BTS IMAGINES. ITS SOOOO GOOD. Anyways let get on with it!

I was exiting my black car. Lights flashing. Girls screaming, boys swooning.

Yes. I'm the Queenka. But I'm the type of Queenka that bullies people.

I'm usually stoping fights. My thoughts got interrupted, when the Kingka entered.

N Cha Hak-yeon.

All girls were swooning over him. I had to hold myself together, so I wouldn't fangirl. Yep. I like N. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same towards me. I look over to him. We make eye contact, he rolls eyes and walks forward. I scoff, and walk forward as well. Crowds following me and N.

I reach my locker. And sigh. I'm so tried...

I walked to my class. When I enter. There's a pile of stuff on my desk. I look over and see things on N's desk too. I sigh. Walk over to my desk, picking up the things.

I look up and see N. He walks in, and walks towards me. I sit up. And act like I'm doodling on my notebook. ACT NORMAL MODE...

He slams his hand on my desk. I jump in shock. No acting at all.

"Hey, I have something to say to you Monica. Leave. Me. Alone. Don't look at me when we enter school. Don't even make eye contact with me. I'm sick of you. We should get a new Queenka." N stated. I looked at him shock. Tears welling in my eyes. He turns around and walks out the classroom.

It was fine just making eye contact with you. But I can't even look at you?

I take shaky breath. And put my head down. Tears one by one fell.

Time to let go Monica... Time for me to push away my feelings.

2 months~

Yes. It's been 2 months. I've tried really. I've really tried to except what N said. But I've noticed that N has been quiet. In any class with me.

I was walking to my locker to get my stuff. School was over. Just as I got done packing up, I see two boys running up to me.

Ken and Hyuk...

OMIGOD what now...

"Monica! N-hyung wants you up stairs in the 3-floor classroom. Room 3-B." Ken said. I looked at them in shock. My trail of thought was messed up. I walk up to the 3-floor.

I get there. My hand on the doorknob. I open it and enter. I see N starting out the window.

"N?" I said, softly. He turns around. I finally get to see his eyes. But... This time they red. Puffy.  He slowly walked up to me.

I was going to say something, but N grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I gasp.

I could hear his small cries. He tightens the hug. I slowly bring my hand to pat his back.

"I'm... Sorry Monica. For everything I've done. It's was all a mistake. I didn't mean it. I... Love you.." N managed to choke out. I was in shock but I sooner smiled.

I pull away and wipe his tears. He cups my face and pulls it toward his. Our lips brushing together.

"I love you too N." I said before connecting out lips.

I hoped you enjoyed! Thank for reading!

Signing out~