"Nonsense..." S.COUPS (SEVENTEEN)

Requested by: @kruti111

I've been missing Sung Cheol lots. Because he's busy with being the leader of the group he has lots of responsibility. So he always says I can't come home.

I get it...

But cant you save some time for me?

I was cooking, then suddenly i hear the door slam. Causing me to jump.

I look and see Sung Cheol. I run to him.

"Cheol..." I said. He looks at me with a tried smile. He pulls me into a big hug.

"Why don't you go sit down I'll make food." I said. He nods.

As I just got done cooking Sung Cheol comes and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Jagi... I've got go back Pledis..." Sung Cheol says.

I turn around. And look at him with sad eyes. "But you just got here. Why can't you just stay for a day?" I said tears bubbling in my eyes.

"Life isn't like that..." Sung Cheol said.

I dryly chuckle. "So think I'm doing fine?" I ask.

"I don't know!" Sung Cheol yells.

"You wanna know why you don't know!? Because your never by my side anymore. Never.... Don't you know how lonely it is? To not have by my side!" I yelled back.

Sung Cheol looks at me shocked.

He walks up to me and hugs me. While I cry into his shoulder. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that... I love you. Forever and beyond. I was stupid to not know how you felt." Sung Cheol said. I pull from the hug and smile.

"I love you." I said before kissing him.

I hoped you injoyed!!