"Is it true?" Hanbin (IKON)

Requested by: xparkangie Enjoy!❤️❤️

I was on my way to school. Honestly I think my life is great. I have an amazing boyfriend, my family is the best, my friends got my back. There's nothing more I could ask for.

When I arrived at school, people stared at me like I was an alien. I shrugged it off and continued to walk. When I got to my locker my friends came running over to me. "Y/N! YOU CHEATED ON HANBIN!!!!" They all yell together. I laugh. "Of course not! Why would I?" I said. "HANBIN said that you cheated on him." The whisper in my ear. "What?" I said. The I stared to run to Hanbin's locker. When I arrived he looked at me with heart broken eyes.

"Oppa?" I said as I went near him. He slapped my hand off his face. I was shocked. He started to walk away. "OPPA! What did I do?" I asked as tears ran to my eyes. He turns around, "You freaking cheated on me that's what you did! You cheated. It had to be Jungkook?" Hanbin yelled. My eyes widen. Tears fall down my face. " Let me explain. Me and Jungkook are... Cousins." I said with no hope left. "I know you won't forgive me but I just what you to know that I would never cheat on you. And I love you." I said.

Those were the last words I said to Hanbin, before we went our separate ways. I will always love him. Even though I know he doesn't.

xparkangie I hope you injoyed!❤️❤️❤️