"I am the one you want?" JB (GOT7)

Hey readers! Sorry I have not been updating! There's lots of homework crap I have to do. So I hope in joy this imagine! *Much Love*

I was on my to school. As usual there's always this groups that bullies that bully people like me. That group was called... GOT7. And the leader of that group is JB. JAE BUM... And you know what sucks the most... He's my crush....

I was walking to my locker. When I got stopped by two people. I look up and see BAMBAM & YUGYEOM. Those two were but trouble. "Hey. You pretty today." Bambam said as he was biting his lower lip. I chuckle. And smirk. "Thanks. Well that's you guys came for, Bye!" I said as I was waving my hand in their faces. "Ani. Noona, JB wants to meet you at the back of the school when school is done." Yugyeom said. "Do you think really going to go after what you guys done to me? First off you guys tripped me on the first day freaking school. Second you guys made me slip on ice and that ice sliced my hand. Do really think I am going to go? Do you?" I said as tears pooled in my eyes. "Don't you guys ever think before you do? I can't even go sleep because I am scared. Because I am in pain." I said as tears stream down my face.

I didn't know but JB was hiding by the staircase listening to what I was saying. He heart sank.  JB couldn't hold it in any more and walked into the conversation.

I looked and saw JB walking up to us. A wave of fear crashed over me. "What if he heard what I said?" I said to myself.  He looks at then the boys and signals them go. As I watch them go I look back at JB. "What do want." I asked coldly. He looks at me sadness and care. I could see it in his eyes. "I am... Sorry." JB said. My eyes widen and look at JB with surprised eyes. "I am sorry for hurting you so much. All I wanted to do was to get your attention. That's all I wanted to do." JB said as he took my hand.

I smile. "Why would you want me to pay attention to you?" I said softly. "Because... I..... Love..... You." JB said. My began to beat fast. "I am the one you want?" I ask him. He nods. I smile and pull him into a hug. "I love you too." I whisper in his ear sending shivers down his spine. As we pulled apart. He lips greeted mine. My eyes shot open. As I slowly closed my eyes and joined him the kiss. We pulled part when we heard a group people cheer. We look and see the one and only GOT7.