"Take me back..." Ki-Hyun (MONSTA X)

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! So I hope you guys injoy this imagine! FIGHTING! ❤️❤️

It's been a while without you. I really miss you Ki-Hyun...

We broke up because I was moving away... I always question myself did he really love me?

Will he take me back?
He cried because if me... I'm so sorry Ki-Hyun...

Well today, I'm returning to Korea.

I'm scared. I love him so much. Will he take me back?

~Arrived in Korea...

I just arrived in Korea. I'm really happy to be back. It's a relief...

I was moving in with my mom and dad again. I went to the U.S for studies.

I arrived at my house. I knocked. The door opens. "OMO! My baby girl is so grown now!" My mom said hugging me. Then my dad comes and hugs me.

"Y/N? Why don't you go out! And get me some groceries?" My mom yelled.
"Ok!" I yelled back.

When I went. This place was still the same. I remember it like it was yesterday.

I was walking around getting the groceries. Then on the way home, I saw the place Ki-Hyun and I confessed to each other. Tears stung my eyes just thinking about us. I went to the bench and sat. Smiling like a freak. I missed this place so much.

"Ma'm are you ok?" A voice asked. "Ah. Yeah." I responded. "Are you sure why are you crying?" The voice.
I felt my cheeks. I laugh I didn't even notice I was crying. I stand up and look at the voice.

It was...

Ki-Hyun...

I gasped.

"Y/N?" Ki-Hyun asked.
I look at him.
He pulls me into his embrace.
"I missed you so much..." He said into my hair.

I cry on his shoulder. I pull away from the hug. I look into his eyes. Full of tears too.

A tear fell from his eye. I wipe it away. "I missed you too. Ki-Hyun." I said.

He smiles.
"Why were you crying at the place we confessed to each other?" Ki-Hyun asks.

"I missed you. I miss us. I really do feel empty without you by my side... I... Still. Love you. I don't know why we broke up. But-" I was cut of by Ki-Hyun's lips. He softly placed his lips on mine. Then I immediately kissed back. I clasped my hands behind his neck. I pull away.

"Does this mean you want me back?" I whispered on his lips as I look into his eyes. His eyes glassy with tears.

He nods and connects our lips again. "Why are you kissing me so much?" I asked chuckling.

"I miss that sweet taste of your lips Jaygia..." Ki-Hyun said.

"I love you. Don't ever leave me again. I'll go crazy." Ki-Hyun said. I nod and connect our lips once more.

"I don't plan on leaving you anytime..."