I-I Don't hate you. (Youngjae) Then after story!

Your Neena!

You were walking to school. And you were that type of girl you didn't give a crap about stuff. So you would always have your earphones in. You were humming "Hajima Haji Haji Hajima" (Got7 "Stop Stop It) Until you ran into your really old childhood friend. Youngjae... The boy you loved and still loved. You turn your head so he doesn't see you but you failed. "Neena? is that you!" Youngjae said. Your eyes filled with tears. He remembered your name. You don't answer and walk away. But before you could do that he took your wrist and pulled you in for a hug. Your tears fell down your rosey cheeks. You start punching his chest. "WHY! YOUNGJAE YOU SAID YOU HATE ME! I-I LOVE YOU!!." Your eyes widen at the confession you just made. YOUNGJAE was surprised too. "I-I never hated you. It's just you were with Jr. It hurt because I loved you." Yongjae said weakly. You look at him and smile. "Lots of things changed but still LOVE YOU!!" You say. "I love you too. My princess...

5 years later

Youngjae! you said. "MWO!' Youngjae repled. You were 7 months pregnant! Its a boy! "Come and eat! The food is going to get cold!" You yelled. "Jaygia dont yell its bad for the baby!" Youngjae told you. "Minane." You said and you looked down. "Its alright! be happy you're getting a check up today!" Youngjae told you. "OK! Lets go Oppa!!!!!" You said! We were driving to the hospital. When we got there the struggle was real for me to get the car tho! When we got there the doctor told us that the baby is due in two days so they told me and Youngjae to just stay at the hospital.

The next day.

Well the baby came a little early. But was ok. When I came out the room for the baby thing. I saw Youngjae holding our baby boy. I was so happy I started to cry. When you got to hold the baby Youngjae and You named him "Yoon Ju."

Youngjae hugged me and said "Good job baby. You did good. That's why I married you! And I just LOVE you!" Then his kissed your cheeks and then your lips! "I love you too Choi Youngjae!' Then you kissed him.