"Time to move on..." Hyuk (VIXX)

Sorry! This was a little rushed. But I hope you readers in joy!!❤️❤️❤️💯💯👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼😱

I confessed to Hyuk a while ago. It hurts to know that the one you love doesn't love you back. I blinked a few tears back. Just thinking about him hurts.

I was walking around the streets just window shopping. Then I decide to get a little snack from the bakery. I entered and some how I saw this figure that looked like Hyuk. I was looking at him. Then we made eye contact. I gasp. It's really you...

I walk out the bakery. Tears build. "Y/N wait!" Hyuk yelled. I froze. And turn around. The all of a sudden he pulls me into his embrace. I gasp.

I push him away. "What. Hyuk... What..." I say weakly. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. But I'm married." He said. My heart hurt so much. "Why? Why did you tell me? You know I love you. Stop you're hurting me so much." I said as tears pour out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry. But I need you to move on." He said. Pulling me into a hug. I push him.

"HAJIMA! Please.... It hurts." I said hitting my chest.

I walk away. And I know I just left him and I'll never get to see him again. Or I'll grow weak.

"Maybe one day you'll notice that I took all the pain. That I'm dying without you. Good bye forever. Please don't come to me again..."