"Remebering you..." Ken (VIXX) Part 2

"Do I know you?" Ken asked.

I froze...

I look at him with tear stained cheeks. "You don't remember me?" I ask shakily. "Ani... Not at all..." He said softly. I blink multiple times to hold my tears. I put a sad smile on and leave. When I got out of his room I slide down the door.

Tears falling.

My heart is out of place.

"How could he forget me? He took my first kiss. And we were best friends since we were little. " I whisper to myself. I was breathing heavily. When I calmed down I went to my car.

When I got at home. I went through all the boxes that me and Ken had. Well it was "Our Memory Box"
It had out notes, letters, pictures. And more. As I was going through all of our memories all I could do was smile and slightly cry.

Just thinking about our memories have me strength to help him remember me.

I was close to finished making a picture book for Ken.

When I finished the picture album I went back to the hospital. I entered his room slowly and quietly. His head turned and met my face. He sits up. "Hey. Why did you leave without saying something?!" He asked. I chuckle. "Here. This is for you." I said handing him the album. He takes and smiles. "Don't worry. Take your time looking through all of it." I aid. He nods. He slowly goes though all the pictures and other things. Smiling and laughing was all Ken and I did. I look along with him commenting here and there.

"I'm sorry. I can't remember you." He says softly. I look at him and put a sad smile on. "It's ok. A least you tried." I said. "Here." He said handing me the album. "Ani. I made it for you." I said. He smiles and thanks me.

I get out of the room with no emotion on my face. I slowly cry. But I'm not mad. I happy he tried and was nice about it.

I arrive home and cuddle in blankets and sit down and watch tv. "What am I going to do without him?"

2 months later~

It's been two months. I'm trying. I am trying so hard to get over him. But I can't I love him to much.

I was just chilling on the couch and social media. It was pouring out side so I decide to stay home.

Soon I hear a knock on my door. I go to the door and open it.

I see...

Lee Jae Hwan...

I freeze. He looks at me with sad eyes. "Ken what are you doing here?" I ask. He cups my cheeks and pulls me closer to his face. "I'm here to say sorry. Sorry for not remembering you." He said before crashing his lips with mine. When we made contact the whole world stopped. I slowly kiss him back. Moving with need and miss.

We pull away. "You remember me?" I ask. He nods.

As we sit down he tells me what happened.

"I was looking through the album you made me. Filled with us. I kept on doing this for two months. Until one day it hit me. You were the one I loved. You were the one I sacrificed me first kiss for. You were my best friend... And didn't remember you..." He said as tear build up in his eyes.

"Do you... By chance still love me?" I ask nervously. He laughs. Tears build in my eyes. "Why would I kiss you if I didn't love you! My kisses aren't free." He said. I look at him and cry. He runs to my side. "Yah. Stop crying it breaks my heart." He said wiping my tears. I smile and hug him. He curls his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. I smile

"I love you too." I whispered back.