"I love you more than my words can say..." Taehyung (BTS)

Chapter requested by: xparkangie  *Lots of love* ❤️

So I was hanging out with Taehyung my boyfriend. I love him so much. "Jaygia? Do miss me?" Taehyung asked cutely. "Nope." I said teasing him. " What!" His head shot up. I chuckle. "Of course I miss you! Pabo!" I said.

"Let's go to sleep baby." Taehyung said. I nodded. When we got rest to go to sleep he pulled me into his arms. I smile and fall asleep in his warmth.

The next day I woke up with an empty space next to me. Usually Taehyung would be next to me. But I don't know where he went. So I washed up and started to cook. When I was cooking I heard the doorbell ring. "Coming!" I yelled. When I opened the door I saw BTS. But I didn't see Taehyung. "Guys have you guys seen V?" I asked. They all looked pale. "Y/N, Um.... V-got into a car accident." Jungkook said as he looked at me."What!" I yelled. I started to shake with fear. My heart dropped. Tears collected in my eyes. "Come on Y/N lets go see him." Rap Monster said. I nodded and follow them to the car.

When we arrived we asked for the room number and went to the room. We got to the room and I saw Taehyung laying on the hospital bed. I walk over to him and tears spill out of my eyes. Jimin pulls a chair out for me to sit. I turn around and thank him. He smiles weakly and nods. I look back at Taehyung and tears pour out my eyes and all the BTS members came behind me and rubbed my back and confronted me."Don't worry Y/N, he loves you he's fighting to see you again." J-hope said. I feel weak and heart broken. I don't know if I'll be able to live without him...

The past weeks I stayed at the the hospital. But one day the doctor told me to leave because Taehyung was in a coma. That broke me more. "Y/N you are a wonderful person. Taehyung is fighting to live. He loves you so much." The doctor said. I smile and thank him.

Few weeks later~

I was getting lonely so I went to the BTS dorm. When I was driving a BTS song came on. "I NEED U..." I smile and jam to Taehyung's part. When I arrive at the dorm I saw Suga there waving. I wave back. When we got to the dorm they all greeted me.

Few hours I had a blast hanging out with the guys. But I couldn't stop thinking about him. "Hey guys I going to go into V's room. Ok?" I said. "OK!" They said. I smile and walk to his room. I see so much pictures of me and him. Tears form in my eyes. Playing all the memories in my head...

I accidentally feel asleep on his bed. But I wasn't alone on the bed. There was a pair of arms around my waist. I turn around and see... Taehyung. I was shocked. "Tae, are you really alive?" I whispered. He smiles. "Yep. Jaygia I am awake. I really miss you." He whispered back. Tears fill my eyes. I smile and kiss his soft lips. We hanged out with the guys for a bit and left to go home.

When Taehyung dropped me off, he walked me to my house. "Bye baby." I said as I pulled him into a hug. He laughs. " I love you more than my words can say."  He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I pull away and kiss him good night.

"I love you more than my words can say..."

xparkangie I hoped you liked the story I wrote for you! ❤️