"My Bully. My Love." Jun ( SEVENTEEN)

Requested for: @InfinteL17

Today was my first day at my new school. I'm nervous. I'm not good at making new friends.

I arrive at the school. ( I don't know what to name the school... Sorry...:()

I got a little lost in the school but eventually found my locker. I got all my stuff and walked to my classroom. As I was walking, I was looking into other classrooms. Students looking at me.

I heard boy students whisper things like: " Wow. She the new student people were talking about. She's hot." "Aye. Look. She's pretty."

I chuckle at myself. Yes, I'm used to getting compliments. But not like these.

I was walking until I bumped into someone. I landed on butt.

"Owww." I said trying to get up.

"Yah. Watch out. Dumb crap like you. Jeez." Jun said. I look at him shocked.

"BWO? Shouldn't you be the one saying sorry!? Jeez. People like you." I retorted. Jun chuckles.

"Feisty. Aren't you? I like it." Jun teases. I laugh. I walk away to my class.

Once I got seated, students stared and whispered. I was getting my stuff ready for class, until the attention shifted to...

The boy who was rude to me.

He looks up to me, and smirks.

"Hello class! Listen up! Today we have a new student. Y/N would you like to introduce yourself?" My teacher asked. I nod. And stand up.

"Hello. I'm Y/N. I'm glad to be here! Please take care of me!" I said, with a bright smile, bowing. All the students stand and bows back.

My first day of school ended. I'm tried. From going to different classes on different floors. And being late for all of them.

I was walking back to my locker, and there were a crowd of boys around my locker. I walked like there was no one there, and took my backpack out and shut my locker. The boys looked at me in awe. And then I see Jun? Jun is his name right? I heard rumors that he's the Kingka in this school. He walks up to me with a smirk.

"Hey beautiful. Would like to go out me some time?" Jun asked. I don't knew why but I blushed hard.

"Sure." I said looking into his eyes. He smiles. I like him better in his smile. He locks his hand with mine.

Once we got out the school he took me out. We went to the bubble tea shop. Then stopped by the park.

"So. Y/N. How as your first day at school like?" Jun asked. I smile.

"It was okay. I was late to most of my classes. But otherwise it was good." I said.

The sun was slowly going down. We got to see the beautiful colors in the sky. I put my head on his shoulder. He smiles.

"Well it's getting late. We should be heading home." Jun said. I nod and follow.

We held hands as we walked home. Until I got to my house. I turn around and smile.

"Thanks for taking me out. It means a lot to me." I said.

"Oh. Y/N I'm sorry about bumping into today. I didn't mean to. But you know I had to show my cool side." Jun said. I chuckle.

"You don't to be cool. I like the way you are. Just be yourself." I said. Jun looks at me.

"Thank you. I always wanted someone to say that to me." Jun said looking down. I lifted his chin.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said. Before I could go, Jun pulled me into a hug. I gasp.

"Thank you. I know this is to fast but I think... I think I'm falling for you. I've never felt this way with any other girl besides you. You make my heart beat every time you smile. It makes me happy. I'll give you time. But I... I love you." Jun confessed. I pull away a little.

I smile.

"You know. I think I'm falling for you too." I confessed nervously. Jun laughs.

Then there was an awkward silence. I break it by placing my lips on his. Jun was shocked, but slowly kissed me back.

And then I felt it.

Jun.

I love Jun.

InfiniteL17! I hoped you in joyed!