"You left..." Hyungwon (MONSTA X) Part 2

Hyungwon's Pov~

I just got home from a crappy day at work. All I wanted was Y/N. That's all I need.
When I got in my bedroom, there was a note on my lamp.
I read it carefully. And slowly my tears bubbled in my eyes. I looked up to avoid tears.

The words she said. "I love you."
It calmed me down. But I questioned myself.

"She really loves me right?

She'll come back?

5 months later~
Back to Y/N's Pov!

I'm finally in Korea. I miss this air. I had to go to the U.S because my mom and dad were in hospital.
I miss Korea a lot.

But...

The person I miss the most...

Is Hyungwon.

I got to my house still clean and quiet. Just a little dusty.

I decided to go shopping for food.

"Ahh. I miss the Korea air!" I said.

I was window shopping by the clothes. But suddenly I bump into someone.

Crap. I land flat on my butt.

"OMO. I'm so sorry!" The person said putting a hand out to help me up.

I look up and see...

Hyungwon...

He looks at me shocked. He helps me up.

When I got up he immediately pulled me into a hug. I couldn't even regain my balance.

"Why... Why... Why did you leave me for freakin 5 months!" He said. Tears forming in his eyes.

I bring my hands to his neck. Tears build in my eyes.

"My mom and dad got into a car accident..." I said. Looking down.

Hyungwon pulls away slightly.

"Mwo? Why didn't you tell me? I would've came with you." Hyungwon said in a worried tone.

I smile. "I missed you. Oppa." I said. Touching and tracing his features. Hyungwon smiles.

He inches closer to my face.

"Do you by chance want to tell me who that girl was?" I ask, with my eyes closed.

He chuckles. "She was my cousin. A new trainee at Starship." He said.

My eyes shot open and pull from the hug. "Pabo. Pabo. Pabo." I say over to myself. Hitting my head.

"I'm so sorry Oppa. I jumped to conclusions..." I said with full shame. He lifts my face. And has a smirk on.

"You can pay me back by kissing me." He said. I laugh.

I nod. And put my lips on his. He immediately kisses back with all the need and miss. He pulls me closer. As we roughly kiss. I pull away. I flick his forehead. "Byuntae!" I said before running away. He laughs and chases me.

"All we need is to love each other and be there."