"Realizing..." Jooheon (MONSTA X)

Requested by: @ohbuingbuing

Lately Jooheon has been giving me the cold shoulder...

Yes, he's been stressed with MONSTA X's comeback. But all I do is comfort him with my words. When ever I ask for a hug or a kiss he says he's not in the mood. I mean... I don't know what to think...

I got done cleaning the house. Then front door slams close. I jump in shock. I run to the door and see Jooheon.

"Yah. You scared me." I said.

"Like I care..." Jooheon says coldly.

I look down. "Do you need anything?" I asked.

"No. Now get out of my face." He said pushing past me making me stumble a few steps.

I gasp. "He's never been this careless before..."
Hot tears start to form in my eyes. I walk up to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed. Thinking.

"Does he really love me?

"Is he cheating on me?

"Is his love somewhere else?

I honestly don't know what to think.

I lay in bed... Trying to sleep. But all I could think about was him and someone else...

I woke up the next morning without Jooheon by side. I get up. I look around.

"Where is he?" I ask myself.

I get out the room and looked in the living room. I look and see him sleeping on the soundly on the couch. I sadly smile.

I walk up to him and crouch next to him.

"What happened to us? What happy to my smiling Jooheon? I know your stressed... I'm sorry if I was in the way. Or was part of the stress... I just know that MONSTA X 's comeback is going to be awesome! I just want you to know that I miss the happy Jooheon... If you want me to leave... I'll leave." I said sadly. Tears flowing down my cheeks.

I get up and make breakfast. Soon Jooheon wakes up. "Good morning!" I said looking at him. He walks away. I turn back. And I sigh.

"Oppa! Breakfast is ready!" I said. He walks out the room and grabs the plate and throws the food away. "I'm not hungry. Bye." He said plainly. I stare at him shocked. He shrugs and walks out the door with a slam. I flinch. Tears fell done my cheeks.

I think I should leave. It looks like I'm the one in the way. I sadly pack my bags.

Jooheon's Pov~
Practice was crap. I can't believe Ki-Hyun lost his voice. Now we can't record for a week. I got home waiting for a greeting from Y/N. But I noticed that there was no greeting. I look around and Y/N was no where to be found. I started to panic. "Where are you Y/N?!!" I yelled. I started to lose my mind.

"What did I do?

"Why did I take my stress on her!?"

I ran out of our house and ran to her mom and dad's house. I knocked on the door and the door opens. I look and see red eye Y/N. She looks at me shocked. I immediately pull her to my embrace.

Y/N's Pov~

I hear a knock on the door. I go open it. I look at up and see Jooheon. I didn't even get to say something before he pulled me into his embrace. I gasp. But slowly hugged him back.

"Why did you leave me? Without saying something!?" Jooheon said. Pulling from the hug. I look down.

"Well. I felt like you needed a break from me. I know your stressed so I left. And I felt like I was in the-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Jooheon lips land on mine. I was shocked. But surprisingly kissed back. I never kissed back. So Jooheon was shocked too. I pull away.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I took all my stress on you. I'm really sorry..." Jooheon said looking Sid looking down.

"It's ok. As long as you love me, I'm glad." I said.

I hoped you in joyed!!! ❤️ ❤️