"I want you. And you only..." Jinhwan (IKON) Ft. Teen Top Pt.2

Here's part 2.

I needed leave...

So I did.

Before I left I told B.I I was leaving. And going to San Francisco.

At the airport~

Before I boarded my plane I called my brother, Chanjo.

"Oppa, is it okay if come over for a while?" I asked.

"Mm. Of course! Do you need me to pick you up?" Chanjo asked.

"Yeah. That would be great." I responded.

"See you there." We both said.

5 hours later~

As I got off the plane, and into the building. I immediately see Chanjo. In his black mask, with sunglasses.
He waves. I smile and wave back.

"How's my baby sister doing?" Chanjo asked.

"Not good." I replied shortly. Chanjo looks at me, and notices that somethings wrong.

We get into the car, and I see TEEN TOP in the car. (Just act like TEEN TOP is living in Sanfran for now...)

"Wah! Chanjo, your little sister grew up!" Chunji stated. I smile.

"Hey, she's not have in a great day, so give her some space." Chanjo said. They nod. As we reach the dorm, Chanjo side hugs me.

"Hey when we get in you have to tell me what happened. Arraso?" Chanjo said. I nod. And tears rim In my eyes.

I told him. But ended up braking down even more...

2 years later~

So I've been in San Fransisco for 2 years. It's been enjoyable. For sure. Living with my Oppas.

It's just... I miss Korea. And I miss Jinhwan...

As much as I tried to get over him, I just couldn't...

Yes. After what he's done to me, I still love him as if he never did that mistake.

So, I decided to move back to Korea. Chanjo was upset about me leaving, because he liked me there. And he said Jinhwan can't be trusted. But... I miss home. A lot. I love San Fransisco, but I want to go back home. So Chanjo let me go. He said he'll meet me there is a couple of days.

In Korea~

When I arrive in Korea, I missed it so much. I'm glad to be back home.

I decided to move into an apartment because it's only me...

I got to my empty apartment, and started to unpack.

Yes, I would love some help. But my parents passed away when I was 6 . And I'm not that close to IKON anymore.

When I got done cleaning the house up, I decided to go out for food.

When I went the similar air came back. It's like I never left. I remember everything.

I was walking, until a hand grabbed my wrist and brought me to an ally.