"Faking." Yunhyeong (IKON)

Requested by: xparkangie ENJOY!❤️

I was on my way to work. Some how I felt like I was missing someone.

That someone was my best friend then my major bully.

But how?

How could my best friend turn into a bully?

But believe it or not I really miss him.
He moved.
But I never really knew why he teased me.

At work~
Work. It's really stressful. Until I got a call from an on known number. I picked it up. "Hello?" I said. "Hey..." The voice said. I froze. It was... Yunhyeong's voice. "Yunhyeong?" I said shakily. I got from my seat and ran out the building. I looked each direction to see where he was. "Yunhyeong where are you?" I asked. "I'm at our cafe." He said. I ran that way.

When I arrived I ran into the store. And saw him. He gently waves at me. I weakly smile. And walk over to him. I sit and look at him. "You've changed." He said. "In a good way or bad way?" I asked. He chuckles. Wow... My heart still flutters when he laughs or smile.

"Definitely in a good way. You got so much prettier." He said as he looked into my eyes. I laugh. "Let's go to my house. I need to talk to privately." I said. He nods and walk to my house.

When we arrive I gesture him to sit at the couch. I sit down and deeply look into his eyes. "Yunhyeong... Why did you bully me before you left?" I asked. He looks at me guiltily. Tears rim in my eyes just thinking about it. "I'm really sorry Y/N..." He said. I dryly chuckle. "That's all you say...? When you pretty much ruined my life and friendships?" I said. As tears slowly run down my face.

"I bullied you because...

I

Love

You..."

He confessed.

I froze.

I look at him. "What?"
"I didn't didn't want to hurt you. Because I was leaving you." He said.
"You know you hurt me more when you bullied me. You could've just told me. I would be hurt but not as hurt when you bullied me..." I said as I smile at him.

He looks at me and smiles. He takes my hand and we stand up. He pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad you are forgiving me." He whispered in my ear. I smile. "How could I not forgive you when I love you?!" I said. He smiles. But it gets silent. He looks at my eyes then my nose then... My lips. He slowly gets closer to my face. "Aish this kid is taking to long!" I said to myself. Right when he was going to kiss me I crashed my lips into his. He shocked. But closes his eyes and moves.

I feel like no one could hurt me. With him near me.

Just when we're kissing his arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him.
I clasp my hands around his neck.
He pushes me to the couch.
We pull away to catch our breath.
I look at him. I smirk. And kiss him more.

"I never knew I would fall in love with my "fake" bully..."

I hoped you enjoyed it xparkangie