Kiss in the rain. (V Taehyung ( BTS

Your Hye Ri

You were walking to your boyfriends house so I could surprise him. So I haven't told him.

Before I went to Taehyungs house I got a cake. Just for him. Then I ran to his home because it stated to rain. Then when I got to his house I opened the door and saw something I didn't want to see. "Jagia. .. Is-is that you?" I asked him with my voice cracking. He pushed the girl out of the way. You drop your bag and ran out the door. You didn't know but Taehyung was chasing after you."Shit! It raining!" You yelled. You got tired and fell to the ground.

"Hye Ri!" Taehyung yelled. He ran to you and hugged you. You pulled away. You were about to walk away. But he stopped you. "Please. Hye Ri you don't understand. I didn't kiss her she came in graped my collar and and kissed me." Taehyung said looking down.

"Taehyung... I I don't know if I belive you anymore. I love you. But I guess you liked her better. I leave if want." You said with tears and rain running down your cheeks. "You've never kissed me. " you said "I can't anymore. Can you make me belive you?" Your said. "I will."Taehyung said. He took you chin and put it closer to his face. And your lips and his lips touched. Then He moved His Lips On Yours with passion and need. You responded. With passion he gave you. You pulled away. "I love you." You said "I love you more." Then you kissed him again. And got back together.

I hope you guys liked this one. This was kinda rush so I sorry if you didn't like it. I do better on the up coming stories!! FIGHTING!