"Don't follow me I'll fall in love with you" Mingyu (Seventeen)

I was on my way to high school. First day of high school. I am actually really nervous. Well because my friend said my ex- which I still love. Well he actually left me. But my friend said he is coming back. I am scared.

When I entered the school it was HUGE!!!! I smile because I love huge places. I went to go find my locker. When I found my locker but I notice there was a name on the next locker. It said... Kim Mingyu. My ex- boyfriend....

Right when I was leave my locker I saw Mingyu. He looked at me but turned away. I didn't know what to do so I followed him out of the school. He did't know I followed him. As I was watching what he was doing. But what I saw hurt me a lot.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He was kicking a can and took a piece and was about to cut him self. Right when he was going to cut him self I ran and hit out of his hand and accidentally cut my fingers. I got out of his lap and bit my lip, the pain in my fingers. Tears ran down my face. Mingyu looked at me and helped me up. "Why did you do that! You're injured now." Mingyu yelled at me. "Why did YOU do that!!" I yelled back. He looked at me with anger. "Come on lets take you to the nurse." He said as he pulled me to him. I was about to respond but I blacked out. And fell into his arms. "Y/N stop playing!" He said as he shook me. I did't respond.

I woke up and looked around. As I was looking around I saw Mingyu sleeping next me. I flinch at how close he was to me. I cry as all of our memories played. My cries woke up Mingyu. He looks at me with fear, sadness. "Are you ok?" He asked as he took my hand. I flinch at the contact and look at our hands. "Why do you care? You said you did't love me. Why would you care?" I said as tears left my eyes. He hesitates. And shuts his eyes. And stands up and walks away. I shut my eyes as I cry.

Next day~

I was at my locker was I was about to go to class. When someone grabbed my hand I look at the person it was Mingyu. When we got outside he pushed me to the wall tearing me with both his arms. "Will You Stop..." He said as he was breathing heavily. "Doing what?" I asked. "Following me. Stop following me, I'll fall in love with you." He said as tears filled his eyes. I look at him and smile. "Mingyu, If you do love me... I'll understand because... I Love You." I said as tears fill my eyes. Mingyu took my face with both hands and crashed his lips with mine. Our lips moving in sync and need. We pulled away and looked into each others eyes. "I love you. I am sorry" He said. "I forgive you. Just don't hurt me again." I said as I look at him. He hummed in agreement.