Is it that hard? Sungjae (BTOB)

Your Y/N

You and Sungjae were walking to the park. You bought a couple ring for you and Sungjae. But when you walking with Sungjae he seemed a little off.

"Oppa? Are you okay?" You asked. Sungjae let go of your hand and turned around. "Y/N, We need to break up." Sungjae said. Your eyes widen and your head shoots up. "Oppa! Stop playing your jokes!" You said as you were laughing. "I am not joking Y/N." Sungjae said coldly. Your eyes filled with tears. "Oppa what did I do wrong! Please! Don't leave me..." You yelled as tears fell down your cheeks. Sungjae walked away as if you were nothing. "Sungjae..." You said weakly. You did not know that Sungjae was crying too.

You were on your way to school. But you were scared because You would see Sungjae. You walked into school with puffy eyes. "Y/N! What happend?" Your friend asked. "Nothing. I'll tell you later." You said as your voice croaked. You lifted your head and saw Sungjae... You turned your head and walked away.

You looked at your phone and you and Sungjae were on the backround. You did not look were you were going and you bumped into the Queenka. She snached your phone and slaped you across the face. And you gasped. "What are you doing with my Sungjae!" She yelled at you and kicked your stomach. Your tears flowed down your face. You limped your way to the top of the school.

You were looking out at the world. Until you heard the door crash open. You turn around and see Sungjae...

"Y/N!" Sungjae yelled. "What do you want." You said coldy. "Why haven't you gotten rid of this yet?!" Sungjae yelled. He showed you your phone. "because unlike you I loved you with all my heart. If you didn't love me why would you--" You got cut off by Sungjae's kiss. Sungjae grabbed your waist to pull you closer. Sungjae pulled from the kiss. "Don't ever say I never loved you. I loved you and I still do." Sungjae said.