"I want you. And you only." Jinhwan (IKON) Ft. Teen Top Pt.1

Sorry for the slow update! But in joy!
Note: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TEEN TOPS COMEBACK!?!?!?!?! HOLY SH**!!! THEY ARE FREAKIN HOT...
CHUNJI AND L.JOE AND CHANJO.... I DIED..
So cause of their comeback Teen Top will appear in this chapter!

Today I'm heading to IKON's dance studio, just to cheer me up. And I brought food too!

I got to the YG building and went straight to the dance studio. I open the door carefully. all 6 heads turn and look at me.

"NOONA!" Chanwoo yelled. I smile and wave. They come and help me with the bags.

"Thank you noona." Yunhyeong said. I nodded. Until I notice Jinhwan was missing.

"Hey, where's Jinhwan?" I ask looking at them. They all stop eating, and look at each other. It's like they where hiding something. I chuckled.

"What. You guys can tell me." I said.

"Um... He went out with another Noona. I think her name was Jina." Donghyuk said looking at me. I froze. Anger and sadness filled me. My heart started to race.

"I need to see this with my own eyes." I said getting , leaving the members in shock.

I arrive at the park looking around. Tears slowly falling down my cheeks. My head turning in different directions. My breathing quickened.

I stopped when I saw Jinhwan walking with his hand connected with someone else's hand. I look and see Jina. He was smiling. She was smiling. Everything seemed perfect for them. But for me my world was shattering. As the gradually got closer I hid behind the tree I was by.

I couldn't breathe. 2 years put to waste? Did I waste my time? No. I don't regret loving him. I don't.

Just as I thought they were gone I walked away. But I bump into them.

"Y/N?" Jinhwan asked. I get up and brush myself off.

I was going to walk away until, Jinhwan grabbed my wrist. And turned around.

"How much did you see?" Jinhwan asked.

"Everything." I stated. I forcefully took his hand off my wrist.

"Goodbye. This is goodbye...  Just remember I-I love you. I'm just a memory..." I croaked before leaving, with hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

He didn't even say "I love you" back...

Next day~

I woke up to a dark room. My things thrown everywhere. I walk lifelessly to the bathroom to get ready. I look into the mirror, my eyes were blood-shot and puffy.

As I put makeup on I check my phone. On the screen it says, 50 missed calls from "My baby Jinhwan"

I sighed, and threw my phone on my bed. I didn't want to think about it at all.

Then it it hit me.

I needed to leave...