Chapter 23 (Filler yet cute)

"Stop it, Louis!" I giggled as Louis tickled my sides. "Fine but only because you are almost out of breath." he stopped. "Thanks, Boo Bear." I grinned. "Destiny- Wait Louis, what are you doing on top of her?" Niall asked. "Tickling the crap out of her." Lou smiled and got off of me. I lay on the floor not wanting to get up. Zayn started walking past me, but stopped and looked down at me with a grin. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." he said. "Tell me, Malik." I faked seriousness. "Gotta go. By the way, Louis got marker on your face." Zayn began heading upstairs. Then I noticed he got a new tattoo. "Where were you?" I asked. "Somewhere." he replied from the stairs. I decided to get up and follow him. "Why won't you tell me?" I asked as I entered his room. "Cuz." he stated and went to the bathroom. Zayn came back with a wet towel and wiped the marker off my face gently. Just as he was backing away, I smiled and said, "So you left and got a new tattoo?" "Yeah." he nodded. (FYI- The pic above is the tattoo) "Cool." I sat on the bed. "Wanna see it or no?" Zayn asked. "Sure." I nodded. Zayn came over and extended his arm to let me see. "Isn't Perrie gonna be upset?" I asked, looking at my name inscribed on his arm. "She broke up with me. Perrie was moving and didn't want a long distance relationship." he said. "Oh." I said. "You know, its been awhile. Who are you gonna date? Me or Niall?" Zayn grabbed his phone. "Um, I honestly don't know." I sighed. "Hey, I'm not pressuring you. Just wanted to know." Zayn said softly and rested his forehead against mine. If we were dating, this would have led to kissing. Strangely, I wanted that. He obviously knew what I was thinking because Zayn gently pressed his lips to mine. I wish it could be like this all the time. But I didn't want to hurt Niall's feelings. After we pulled apart, I rested my head against his chest. Zayn placed his chin on top of my head and I had a feeling that he was smiling. "Zayn?" I mumbled. "Yeah?" he asked. "I love you." I admitted. "I love you too, Baby Girl." Zayn kissed my temple. Just then, I realized who I loved the most. And I was in his arms.

"