Chapter 18

"Will they ever shut up?" Danielle sighed. Everyone shrugged. Harry and his girlfriend, Sara, have been fighting for the past hour. I felt someone nudge me. I looked up at Liam. "You should go check on Zayn." Liam whispered. I nodded. Zayn wasn't feeling the greatest and sleeping right now. "And tell Harry and Sara to lower their voices." he added. "I'll try." I said and went upstairs to Harry's room. I opened the door slightly, making both of them look over. "Be a little quieter. Zayn isn't feeling good, remember?" I told them. They nodded and I shut the door. Now, I headed to Zayn's room. Still sleeping. I entered the room and shut the door. I had to wake him up sooner or later. I sat on the edge of the bed by Zayn and started playing with his hair. "Babe..." I said quietly, but loud enough to hear me. I started playing with the faded blonde stripe in his hair. His hand went up and took my hand away from his hair. I looked at Zayn's face and found him staring at me. "Don't touch my hair." he smiled slightly. "Ok... How you feeling?" I asked. "Fine. Can I get a kiss now?" Zayn changed the subject. "You are still sick. No." I said. "Not even a kiss on the cheek?" he asked. "Nope." I smiled. Zayn frowned. Before I knew it, Zayn had me lying down next to him. He brushed his thumb over my cheek a few times before resting his forehead against mine. "Sick Zayn trying to be romantic? Wow." I joked. "Am I succeeding?" he asked. "Sort of." I said.

Louis opened the door and we filed inside. We had just gotten back from visiting a friend. Zayn decided to stay here. "Zayn is probably in his room. Can you please go get him?" Harry looked at me. I nodded and went upstairs. I froze at the closed bedroom door and listened. There was giggling, talking, and noises I don't want to talk about. I went back downstairs quietly. I told the others. Niall and Harry were mad. I had to tell them not to go upstairs.

Not long after, Zayn came down- with Perrie. Perrie left and Zayn sat next to me. "Hey, Baby Girl." he smiled. No reply. He frowned and nuzzled my neck, knowing I like when he does that. Not this time. Everyone glared at him. "Baby, whats wrong?" he asked. I got up and Danielle followed me. We both went in Liam's room.

NIALL'S POV

Zayn is stupid. He thinks he can get away with sleeping with another girl and go to his girlfriend and pretend nothing happened? Hell, no. Poor Destiny. "Whats wrong with Destiny?" Zayn asked. "Hmmm... Maybe she found out you were doing it with Perrie. Destiny ain't stupid." Harry glared at him. Realization hit Zayn's face. "How long have you've been cheating on her?" I asked. "Um, about 5 weeks..." Zayn looked at the ground. "This is why you should have never came back into her life! All you do is break her heart and hurt her feelings!" my protective side came out. Before, Destiny used to be like a sister to me. Now, I have feelings for her, so I'm even more protective of her. "Guys, we're leaving. Destiny needs to get away from here for a while. Coming Eleanor?" Danielle and Destiny came down. Eleanor nodded. The 3 girls left. Zayn got up and went to his room.

After a few hours, I went to see Zayn. "Look, sorry for yelling at you. Destiny is like a sister to me. You ok, mate?" I asked. "No! I screwed up! Now she hates me!" Zayn sighed. "Well, its obvious she hates you." I said. "Niall, please go." Zayn looked at me. I nodded and left. I closed his door and eavesdropped. With what I heard, I knew Zayn was staying with Perrie.

Its been a week. No Destiny. I missed her. We all missed her. Except Zayn. Him and Perrie are always making out or playing around in bed- if you know what I mean. We haven't even seen Danielle or Eleanor. No texts or calls either.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic of Destiny above. Comment and vote! :)