Chapter 20 (Short and Cute)

WEEK LATER

Why wouldn't Zayn leave me alone? Here I was, crying in the hallway upstairs in the boy's house. There were foot steps. "Woah. You're really taking everything too seriously." It was Zayn. "You know what? I regret liking you. All you did was cheat on me! Now this! Do you know how much I wanna kill myself right now? No, because you think its ok to hurt me! What happened to the Zayn who actually cared about me? You used to be super nice and caring before! Maybe I should just kill myself!" I let out everything I've been holding in. Everything went quiet. "Baby, look at me." Zayn knelt down beside me. I didn't. Zayn tilted my head so I was. "I'm sorry, ok? I wasn't thinking, Baby." he told me. I just nodded. I glanced at the ground. "Look at me." Zayn said softly. I did. Zayn's lips found their way to mine. Our lips moved in sync. I smiled a little. The kiss was gentle and soft. He was being so careful about this. A few minutes later, we pulled apart. Zayn pulled me onto his lap and I cuddled closer to him. Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, which made him chuckle a little. "You're adorable, Baby." Zayn kissed my forehead and rested his chin on top of my head. We stayed like that for a while. Eventually, I fell asleep in his arms. The last thing I remember was Zayn lifting me up and placing me on something and laying down with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL pic above. Ziam moment! :) Comment and vote!