Chapter 10

I woke up feeling a lot better. Thank god. It was silent in the house this morning. Zayn wasn't in bed and I didn't hear the boys talking downstairs. Strange. I decided to get up, change, and see where the guys were. They were not in their rooms, kitchen, living room, or outside. Hmm. I took out my phone and texted Louis:

Me- Where are you guys?

I didn't get a text back, so I texted the others. Still no response. After a few minutes, I called Liam. Surely he'd answer, right? Nope. Nothing. This was strange. I didn't find a note when I looked for them too. What's going on?

5 HOURS LATER

I sighed as I heard the front door open. "Hey, Destiny!" Niall jumped onto the couch beside me. I couldn't stay mad at him. But I could stay mad at the other 4. "Hey, Nialler." I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder. "Hi, Girl!" Harry grinned. I ignored him. "Destiny-y-y!" Liam sang. Still ignored them. "Someone's mad." Zayn poked my shoulder trying to get me to laugh. I glared at him. "Superman is here to save the day!" Louis jumped onto the couch and gave me a huge hug. Couldn't stay mad at him either. I smiled slightly and ruffled Louis's hair. "Oh so you'll smile for Louis and Niall, but not us. What's wrong with you?" Harry pouted. "Lets see. You left me here alone for almost over 5 hours without telling me, maybe?" I shot him a look. "So?!" he shouted. "So? Remember what happened yesterday? I was kidnapped! What if that happened again while you guys were gone?!" I shouted back. "There's a little something called self-defense, Destiny!" Liam said obviously drunk. Wait a minute...... They all were drunk. "You expect me to be able to defend myself against rapiers or kidnappers all by myself? Hate to tell, but, I'm not like you guys!" I glared at them. "Well learn!" all 5 shouted. I shook my head and headed upstairs to pack clothes. I was going to my original home.

The door opened. It was Zayn. "Go away, Zayn." I sighed and continued what I was doing. "Don't tell me what to do." Zayn snapped. "You're gonna regret everything you say today tomorrow. You're drunk, Zayn. Stop." I glanced at him. "Where are you going?" he asked. "None of your business." I headed to the door but was stopped by Zayn grabbing my arm. "Let me go." I glared at him. "Don't tell me what to do! You know what? I'm glad you're leaving! You are so stupid and annoying! By the way, I've been cheating on you. Have a good life, Loser." Zayn shouted and let me go. "Idiot." I mumbled and turned around. I tried holding back tears, but I couldn't.

A YEAR LATER

I smiled as I walked around town.  For the past months, I've been single, have tons of friends, and have my family. Life has never been better. I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" the blonde guy said. He had blue eyes that I recognized. No way! "Wait, Destiny! Long time no see!" Niall grinned. "Hey, Niall! How are you and the boys?" I smiled. "Good. We really regret what happened before." he hugged me. "Its fine." I hugged back. "Do you wanna come over? Its not a problem." Niall asked. "Sure, Nialler." I nodded.

"Guys! Look who is here!" Niall shouted as we entered the house. "Destiny!" Louis shouted. "Lou, hey!" I smiled. "Hey, has anyone seen-Perrie. Destiny?" Zayn came downstairs and looked at me. "Um, hey." I said. Just then, a blonde girl with blue eyes walked into the room. "Um, who's this?" she looked me up and down. "This is Destiny. Destiny, this is Zayn's girlfriend Perrie." Liam replied. "Oh." Perrie nodded and pecked Zayn's cheek. So this is the  girl he was cheating on me with. I'll admit, seeing Zayn after a while triggered my feelings for him again. Badly. There was awkward silence. "Destiny, lets go to my room. Louis. Harry. Liam. You may join us." Niall broke the silence. "Ok." they nodded.

"Don't mind Perrie if she becomes a jerk to you. She is SUPER clingy to Zayn and gets jealous easily." Harry told me. I was sitting on Niall's bed with Louis. Harry was sitting in a chair while Niall sat on his desk. There was a knock on the door. Liam opened it to reveal Zayn. "Perrie left. Don't need to hide anymore." Zayn sighed and plopped onto Niall's bed with his eyes closed. He reopened them and watched me. "You're pretty." he smiled. "Thanks..." I hesitated. "Perrie is gonna be a jerk when you're around, so when you're around, I suggest you stay away from her." Zayn said. "So I've heard." I looked at the others. "Zayn, if you're so annoyed with Perrie, why won't you break up with her?" Louis asked. "Because she threatened me last time when I tried breaking up with her." Zayn answered. "With what?" Liam asked. "To hurt someone." was all he said. "Who?" Harry asked. It was quiet and Zayn re-shut his eyes for a second before looking up at me. "Wait a minute! She would hurt Destiny if you broke up with her?!" Niall's eyes went wide. Zayn nodded. "You tired?" he asked me. "Why?" I asked. "You look tired, that's all." Zayn said. "I guess I'm a little tired." I admitted. Since when have we gotten along so well after a fight? "Just a little?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Fine. More than a little." I sighed. "You can go sleep in my room for a little. I won't mind." Zayn told me. "Um...Ok." I nodded. "You remember where it is?" he asked. "Of course I do." I shot him a look. "Ok. Good night!" the boys chorused. Boys.

In Zayn's room, I sat on the bed with the door closed. This brought back memories. Maybe me and Zayn were rushing things back then. We weren't ready for a relationship probably. Oh well. I lied down on the bed and sighed. The bed smelled just like Zayn. He never would be my boyfriend again though. He moved on. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

I smiled and went downstairs after I woke up. "Hey, Destiny. Have a good nap?" Louis asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Whatever you do, don't go in the kitchen. Zayn and Perrie are fighting." Harry said. Then, Zayn walked into the room and ruffled my hair. "Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked him. "Because you were right when you said I would regret saying what I said that night. I was being an idiot and now I'm making it up to you and trying to restart our friendship." Zayn replied and pulled a Louis/Niall move by kissing my forehead. "You too?" I whined. "Sorry. Had to." he smiled. But he obviously was still upset about his and Perrie's fight. I wouldn't blame him. I smiled as the memory from when he picked me up bridal style the 2nd day after the boys kidnapped me. We obviously still had our fun friendship. But I wish everything worked out when we were dating. Wait, stop! Zayn has Perrie now. He moved on. There is no possible way that he still likes me more than a friend. I have to get over him and move on. But I can't......................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot longer than normal! Comment and vote! Thanks, Loves! -Dez :)