Chapter 7

"And in 1. 2. 3... Go!" Louis shouted as the boys had a race around the yard. "Who do you thinks gonna win?" I asked Eleanor. "Zayn. You?" she looked at me. I studied the boys for a minute. "Louis." I finally responded. "Maybe." she nodded. Zayn and Louis were good runners. So are the others. But, Louis and Zayn were faster and more athletic. "Of course Zayn wins." Eleanor smiled at me 5 minutes later. "Louis was so close!" I told her. "Hey, Girls." Liam came over to us. The others were close behind. "Louis! How could you lose against ZAYN!" I pretend frowned. "Hey! I'm right here, Babe." Zayn pouted. "I'm just kidding." I grinned. I liked how easy it was to tease him and make him jealous. "I'm really starting to hate you, Dez." he whispered in my ear and stepped behind me, placing his chin on top of my head. His arms wrapped around my waist as well. "So, what do you want to do today?" Liam asked. "EAT!" Niall shouted. We shot Niall a look. All he ever did was eat. Not to be rude or anything. "We could go for a walk." Harry suggested. "Um, no. Last time we did that we almost lost Destiny for good." Zayn pointed out. "Hey! It was a once in a lifetime thing. It won't happen again." I frowned. "One more chance and that's it." Liam said strictly. "Alright! Lets go!" Eleanor grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him towards the forest. Everyone followed.

"I wish everyday could be like today." Niall sighed. "I know right!" Eleanor nodded. Zayn was holding my hand and walking along next to me. He mumbled something I couldn't understand. "What?" I looked at him. "Oh, um, nothing just thinking out loud." Zayn said nervously. "Hey, what's wrong?" I let go of his hand and touched his arm. "Nothing." he lied. "Zayn. You're lying. I can tell. You can trust me, Babe." I kissed his cheek. "Yeah, I know. Its something really stupid. Don't worry about it." Zayn flashed a quick smile. "Its bothering you a lot, so I will worry." I stated. "Fine, I'll tell you. Its just, I love you, ok? I get really nervous when I say that to you. Its so annoying." Zayn finally admitted. "I love you too. You don't have to be nervous about it, Zayn." I smiled. "I know I can't help it though." he wrapped his right arm around my waist. "Hey, Guys! Look what I found!" Louis shouted. That got everyone's attention.

"Home at last!" Harry sighed as he plopped onto the couch. "And everyone is here. Not one single person lost." Liam added. "Yup. Told you it was a one time thing." I teased Liam. "Shut up before I get revenge." he warned. "I'm going upstairs, ok?" Zayn kissed my temple. "Alright." I nodded. "Destiny! Save me!" Eleanor laughed as Niall and Louis tickled her. "Looks like you've got some saving to do. See ya' later, Princess." Zayn smiled and gave me a quick kiss before heading upstairs. "Alright, I'm coming to help you." I sighed and headed over to Eleanor, Niall, and Louis.

LATER

"Zayn?" I lightly knocked on the bedroom door. "Vas' happening?" he asked. "Nothing. Just wanted to spend some time with you." I smiled at his British accent. "Not that we don't spend time together." Zayn joked. "Haha, very funny, Malik." I said and curled up on the bed next to him after shutting the door. "You know? You're really cute when you want to cuddle with me." Zayn stated. "Thanks. You're really cute when you're sleeping." I mumbled against his chest. Zayn nuzzled my neck with his nose, which sort of tickled. "I love you." I told Zayn. "Love you too." he replied. "And I thought you were nervous when you say that to me." I teased. "Too tired." he replied. Soon, Zayn was really quiet and snoring quietly in my ear. Eventually, that put me to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 7! What do you think? Comment and rate if you want me to update a lot more than I usually do! Thanks guys! XXXXX