Chapter 17

A/N- Zayn has been looking extremely hot these days, just saying. LOL. Had mid-terms all week, so couldn't update. Was SO stressed out!!! Happy late Birthday to Zayn! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DESTINY!" Louis's girlfriend, Eleanor, squealed. "What? Can't you see I'm busy?" I pretend frowned. The truth was, me and Zayn were spending time together. Niall's birthday was today and I had to help Liam with food. Liam had ditched me for a few minutes, so, Zayn came in and started being all cute and sweet. "Where. Is. Danielle?" El punctuated each word. "Living room. On couch. Sitting next to Birthday Boy and Louis." I joked. "Haha. Living room was enough info, Love." she smiled. "And if you see Liam, tell him to hurry up. Niall won't be able to wait that long for food." I told her. She nodded and left. "I'm back!!! Um, Zayn! Out. Now. I don't need you distracting Destiny." Liam gasped. "Ok, geez. Bye, Babe." Zayn kissed my cheek and left.

"Niall, just because its your birthday, doesn't mean you can be a pain in the butt." Harry sighed as Niall sang very loudly. "Ok. You guys celebrate without us. Us girls have had enough of Niall." Danielle announced. "You are not taking our girlfriends, Dani!" Louis called. "You can't stop me!" Dani smiled. "I can't. But Superman and Kevin can with some carrot magic!" he retorted (LOL). "No they can't." El said. I didn't follow the girls. 1. Zayn would not let/want me too. 2. Zayn had his arms wrapped around me. No since in trying. In the end, everyone stayed downstairs.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! WE KNEW EVERY LINE, NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER! HOW IT GOES, BUT I KNOW, THAT I WON'T FORGET HER! CUZ WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER! I THINK IT WENT OH-OH-OH. I THINK IT WENT YEAH-YEAH-YEAH. I THINK IT GOES. WOOO!" Louis and Niall danced and sang after eating cake. "Hyper much?" I whispered to Liam. "I know right?" he whispered back. Even I wasn't that hyper! "Ok, guys! Its  midnight. Time to call it a night!" Harry announced. Louis and Niall froze before rushing to their rooms. "I'll be upstairs in a sec. Ok?" Zayn said  in my ear. "Ok." I nodded and headed upstairs for bed. After changing into pj shorts and a top, I lay in bed. Right before I fell asleep, I felt the bed shift and Zayn whisper "Night, Love."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short, but, I'm extremely tired from mid-terms all week long. I'll keep updating. Comment/ rate! :)