Chapter 13

The person slowly pulled away. My jaw literally dropped when I saw who kissed me. Zayn. "Um..... Sorry. I don't know why I did that..." Zayn scratched the back of his neck. "Well, there goes my chance." Niall sighed. Everyone else stood in shock. By now, I was sitting up looking at the bed. Why would he kiss me? He broke up with me for God's sake! But then again, he did admit he still liked me. "Look, I'm sorry I kissed you. I really don't know why I did that." Zayn apologized again. I was speechless. I hoped Zayn and Niall would not fight over me. I glanced at both boys. Zayn was looking at the floor and Niall was glaring at him. This is not good. "Ok, lets not get into an argument over Destiny, Niall and Zayn." Dani literally read my mind. "Oh we won't." Niall mumbled. I noticed we were in Louis's room. I got off the bed carefully and grabbed Louis's laptop from his desk before sitting back on the bed. I knew his password- CARROTS. "Destiny, are you mad at me?" Zayn asked. I didn't answer. "I'm really, really sorry. You can hate me for the-" I interrupted Zayn by sighing, getting up, and pressing my lips to his. That shut him up. Zayn tilted his head a little to deepen the kiss slightly. While or lips moved in sync, my arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist. Soon, we pulled away. "I thought you were mad at me..." Zayn raised an eyebrow. "I am. I never said my feelings for you left, though." I replied and returned to the bed. Niall was obviously grumpy.

 Liam and Dani had left to go on a date. Niall stayed locked in his room. Harry left to go to a friend's. That left me, Louis, and Zayn in the living room. And I'll admit, all 3 of us are close friends. "I hate parents." Louis mumbled as his phone rang. We, well Zayn and Louis, were playing video games. "Guys, I'll be back in 2 hours. Mom wants me over. See ya'." Louis said 5 minutes later. Lou left. "So.... You said you still have feelings for me. I still have feelings for you. We need to talk." Zayn smiled. "Not much to talk about, Zayn. I like you, you like me. That's all there is to it." I pointed out. "Well, in that case." he connected our lips and we made out for a bit on the couch. Zayn was above me like usual. Not too long after, we pulled apart. "Question that you must answer yes or no to. Are we dating again?" Zayn asked. "Up to you." I said. "I take that as a yes then." he smiled and pecked my lips. Lets hope nothing goes wrong this time, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to warn that it was short! How was it? Comment and vote! Thanks! :)