Chapter 1

I was walking into my sisters room to check on her. My parents had left 8 hours ago to go to work. They would be back in 10 minutes. My 6 year old sister, Maddy, was reading. "Maddy, when Mom and Dad get home you need to go to bed." I reminded her. "Okay, Destiny." she nodded.

When our parents got home, my mom took over for me and I grabbed a jacket and my phone. I was going for a quick walk to burn out some energy. I went outside and headed to the woods. I knew better than to walk on the sidewalks at night in Bradford. I sighed as  entered the forest. This week, my boyfriend broke up with me, my older sister moved to France, my friend moved to California, and my aunt's dog died. I've been walking for 10 minutes now. The only light was from the moon, the stars, and my phone. I checked the time. Almost 10pm. I was about to take another step when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Sssshhhh!" a blonde boy covered my mouth with his hand. With him were 4 other boys. A curly haired boy was gripping my arm. "Harry, don't hurt her." a boy with short brown hair told the one holding my arm. "Why not?" Harry asked. "That's not what the plan was." a brownish-red haired boy said. "Zayn, now what?" the blonde asked. "I don't know! Ask Liam." the tallest with quiffed dark brown hair with a dyed blonde stripe in the front nodded in the boy with short hair's direction. "We need to either blindfold her or knock her out. Unless, she'll come with us without calling for help. Which I highly doubt." Liam looked in my direction. "Knock her out!" Harry said. What's it with him and hurting me? "Well, Zayn, do you still have that thing I gave you?" Liam asked. "Yup." Zayn nodded. "I want you to use it on her." Liam instructed. Zayn took Harry's place and gently held my arm.

"This won't hurt at all. Ok?" Zayn looked at me. I nodded slightly. The only reasons why I didn't pull away are because he looked like he could kill me easily and he was really attractive. Without hesitating, Zayn pulled out something that looked like a shot and carefully injected the liquid into my arm. Soon, everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMETIME LATER:

"Ow!" I yelped as I woke up. "You ok?" asked the blonde. I shook my head. My head was killing me. "Niall! How many times do I have to tell you? Leave her alone!" Liam came into the room. "Just checking on her!" Niall said. "Morning, Destiny. WE all know your name cuz we checked your phone. Come downstairs." Liam motioned to me. I followed him and Niall.

"Morning, Destiny! I'm Louis!" the brownish-red haired boy bounded over. "Nice to meet you." I smiled. Harry was sitting on a couch with his arms crossed. "Don't mind Harry. He had his butt kicked last night." Louis said. "Why?" I asked. "After you passed out, Harry asked Zayn if he could carry you here. Zayn had said yes and told him to be careful. Not even 2 minutes later, Harry dropped you." Niall jumped in. "Zayn flipped. Ya' see, Zayn is very protective of girls. So, Harry had his butt kicked by Zayn. Now, they won't talk to each other." Louis added. "Which is why your head hurts. That is also why we don't trust Harry." Liam joked. "Speaking of Zayn." Harry mumbled and went upstairs when Zayn entered the room. "Hey, guys." Zayn smiled. "Hey, Z!" Niall replied. (Warning you, I made up some of the following nicknames). "Z? Never would have guessed Zayn had nicknames." I raised an eyebrow. "Yup. No one does. Z, Zay, Zaynster, ZJ, DJ Malik, DJ Zayn, DJ, Bradford Bad Boy, and Zaynie are a few." Liam nodded. "Um, I get most of them, but Zaynster, ZJ, and Zaynie?" I looked at Zayn. "Zaynster as in Gangster. My middle name is Javaad. So ZJ stands for Zayn Javaad. And most girls and my friends call me Zaynie." Zayn explained. "Oh," I nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is it? Vote, comment, and read on my friends!