Chapter 14

A/N- This one is gonna be a little short because I wrote this while part of my brain was partially asleep. This is also a chapter with lots of kissing, warning you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up before Zayn. Like usual... Then I got an idea. I quietly slipped out of bed and grabbed the water bottle from the end table. Standing above him, I opened the bottle and slowly poured the water all over Zayn. He moved around before realizing what was happening. "Destiny Marissa Nicole!" he shouted and tackled me onto the now cold, wet bed. I laughed as he tickled my sides. He stopped not that long after. "Finally." I sighed. "I only stopped because we need to go downstairs before Niall eats all the food." Zayn gave me a serious look. I nodded. "And because my girlfriend might die of laughter if I kept going." his serious look turned into a slight smile. I let Zayn change by covering my eyes with a pillow. After all.... I'm a virgin and don't like seeing guys change. "Ok, you can look now." Zayn told me. "How do I know you aren't lying?" I asked. "Because I love you so much that I would never lie to you." he said and took the pillow away from my face and revealed a shirtless Zayn. At least he is wearing pants. "I love you too." I smiled. Zayn went over to the closet and grabbed a shirt. After slipping it on, Zayn came over to me and pecked my lips a few times. Who knew that would lead to making out? Not me obviously. "C'mon. Get dressed and come downstairs." Zayn stopped the kissing. "Ok." I said. Zayn kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

"When do you gotta go home?" Niall asked me. "Sometime today." I said. "Well, we've gotta go somewhere at noon. We can drop you off then." Liam told me. "Sure." I nodded. "If we are gonna do anything with Destiny, we have to do it before noon. Which is 3 hours from now!" Louis announced. Everyone laughed. "She can come back, you know. Unless she gets grounded of course." Harry informed. "Oh. Right." Louis realized.

The boys stopped at my house to drop me off. "Bye! Text me later!" Louis and Niall said in unison. "I will." I smiled. "Don't cause any trouble or do anything dangerous. Its bad enough we have Bradford Bad Boy over there. We don't need a bad girl too." Liam told me. "Hey, I give her permission to do anything she wants. So if that means causing trouble or anything dangerous, let her." Zayn joked. "Very funny. We don't need her to die. I'm gonna miss you, Destiny!" Harry added. "I'll miss you too." I gave him a sweet smile. "Destiny, Zayn.... Get out. We know someone's gonna try and make out with the other." Liam demanded. "We'll be at Nandos, mate. You can walk there." Niall told Zayn. Me and Zayn got out and the others drove off. Once in front of the front door, Zayn leaned down and kissed me. In between kisses he said, "I. Love. You. So much." He pulled away with a smile. "I love you too." I smiled back. "So... I was  thinking about taking you on a date Friday. Sounds good?" Zayn asked. "Sounds great." I nodded. "Awesome. I've gotta go, but text or call you later, ok?" he said. "Alright." I said. "Ok. I'll miss you." Zayn pecked my lips. "Miss you too." I replied. "Love you and see you Friday. Bye." Zayn backed up a little. "Love ya' too. Bye." I pecked his cheek which made him grin. He waved and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love Zayn's hair and all, but I especially love his hair in the photo above or to the side. FYI- I just woke up! Yayyy.... I'm obviously not a morning person. LOL. Comment and vote! Thank you!!!!