Chapter 6 (sort of short)

So turns out, Zayn's present to me was a date. It was fun. We went to the beach and walked around on the sand. We did lots of things there. I found out a lot about Zayn as well. I never knew he had 3 sisters. Their names are Doniya, Safaa, and Whaliyha. All younger than him. His birthday is January 12th and was born in 1993. I was born in 1994 on November 16th. But you already know that. We did the normal things you do on a date basically. That was yesterday.

Today, I woke up in the arms of Zayn. Except, he was already up. "Wondered how long you were gonna sleep in." Zayn joked. "Shut up!" I gently slapped his shoulder. "No abuse!" he laughed. "But that's no fun!" I pouted. "Oh it is fun. We'll find something else to do besides abusing me." Zayn kissed my forehead. "No we won't." I mumbled. "Stop being a pain in the butt and get up." he stepped out of the bed. "Its cold!" I complained. "Too bad. Get changed and come downstairs." Zayn left and closed the bedroom door. I sighed. After changing into a pink short sleeve, black skinny jeans, black converse, and brushing my hair into a ponytail, I went downstairs.

"Morning, Destiny!" Niall greeted me. "Morning, Nialler." I used his nickname. "Just in time. Food is done." Harry announced. "FOOD!!!!" Niall rushed into the kitchen. Everyone burst into laughter as Niall piled his plate with lots of food.

"How do you not gain any wait?" Liam asked Niall after breakfast. "Don't know!" Niall bounded out of the kitchen and up to, I was guessing, his room. "Did you 2 have a good time last night?" Louis asked me and Zayn. "Yeah. We had fun." Zayn looked at me and smiled. "Glad. What time did you guys fall asleep? You both look tired." Liam raised an eyebrow. "Around 11:45 pm." I answered. Last night, me and Zayn came back when everyone was sleeping. "Almost pulled an all-nighter." Zayn added. "Awesome." Harry smiled. "Louis is going on a date tonight!" Niall rushed back downstairs. "Oh really?" Zayn teased. "Um, yeah. You remember Eleanor? That's my date tonight." Louis said nervously. "No need to be embarrassed, Lou. Everyone goes out on a date sometime in their life." I gave him a tiny smile. "Thanks for trying to assure me, Dez. Means a lot to me." Louis hugged me. "No problem. What are friends for?" I replied and hugged back. Why do all these boys have to be so much taller than me?!

"NO!!!!" Louis cried as Niall, Harry, and Zayn killed him in a video game. "You deserved it!" Harry declared. "No I didn't! Did I, Dest?" Lou looked at me. "No, you did not. How could you guys kill innocent Louis?" I pretend frowned at the other 3. "Well, he killed us last time. So, it was about time we got revenge." Zayn explained. "I love you to death. But, Lou is my best friend. He did not deserve to be killed. I hate you for that." I teased Zayn. "I give up on you, Babe. I'm your boyfriend and you take your friend's side. I will never understand you." Zayn shook his head in disapproval. "I have to agree with Zayn on that." Niall nodded. "Same here!" Harry agreed. "What about you, Liam?" Louis asked. "I have to side with Zayn. He has a point." Liam admitted. "Beat that!" Zayn grinned. "You know? Me and Destiny are very nice to you 4. You're lucky that we'll side with you this one time." Louis pointed out. "Yeah." I nodded. "We're innocent!" Liam gave us an 'I'm an angel' look. "We love you both to death! We were just kidding!" Harry tried. "We very sorry!" Niall apologized. "Not working!" me and Louis chorused. "Baby! Louis! C'mon. We are telling the truth. Please forgive us 4 idiots." Zayn gave me and Louis is puppy dog face. Me and Louis shared a look. No one could resist that face. "Fine! We forgive ya' guys." Louis laughed. "Yay!" the 4 boys cheered. Today is gonna be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Sorry for such a short chapter, guys/girls. Whatever you want to be called. Comment and vote!