Chapter 8

A/N- I put a pic of Destiny for you guys! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Destiny, wake up." I sweet voice said in my ear. "What?" I mumbled. I ain't a morning person. "Time to get up, Baby." It was Zayn. "No." I said. "C'mon, Princess. Its 11:23 am. You have to get up." Zayn nuzzled my neck, trying to get me up. "Go, Zayn." I slapped his hands away from my waist. The truth is, I'm on my, you guessed it, period. Hooray. For the next few days I will be grumpy, feel crappy, have the worst cramps ever, and have a bad attitude. Not to mention, I'll be very needy and clingy to Zayn. "What's up, Destiny?" he asked me. "Leave me alone." I grumbled. "Baby, what's wrong? I'm starting to get really worried." Zayn frowned. I felt bad for making Zayn worried. I decided to tell him. "I'm sorry for my attitude, ok? I'm on my, uh, my..." I trailed off. "On your period?" he asked. I nodded quickly. "Oh, ok. I'll leave you alone for a bit." Zayn pecked my cheek. "Zayn!" I whined. "Yeah?" he put his hand on my side lightly. "Stay." I demanded. "Ok. Just for you, Baby Girl." he lay down beside me and rubbed his hand up and down my side, while whispering sweet things in my ear. "If you need anything just tell me." Zayn instructed. "Ok." I muttered.

Knock! Knock!

Who is that? I could tell that Zayn had gotten out of bed to answer the door. "What's up, Mate?" Zayn asked. "Nothin'. Just wondering what you and Destiny are doing up here. You've been up here for 3 hours now." It was Liam. "We're fine. Destiny is just going through her period and I'm trying to make her feel better." Zayn explained. "Oh. I'll leave you 2 alone then." Liam said and left. I heard the door shut and Zayn hop in bed next to me.  "How ya' feelin', Love?" Zayn whispered in my ear. "Like I'm going to die." I managed to say. It hurt to much to even breathe. "Oh, Baby. You'll be alright. I'm right here for you. You need anything?" he asked me. "Something to drink would be nice." I said. "Alright. I'll be back super quick." Zayn kissed my cheek before heading down to the kitchen. He came right back with a water bottle. Zayn also handed me his Aspirin. "Thanks." I smiled and pecked his lips a few times. After swallowing the water and 2 pills, I snuggled against Zayn's chest. "Wish all girls were like you." Zayn smiled at me. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up." I cuddled closer. "No problem. Like I said, I'm right here for you." Zayn nodded and rested his arms lightly around my waist, so he didn't put me in more pain. I'm so lucky to have Zayn as a boyfriend.

For the rest of the day, me and Zayn cuddled, kissed, talked a little, and once in a while we fell asleep. Right now, we were drifting off to sleep very slowly. "I love you." Zayn nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "Love you too. You're the best boyfriend ever, Zayn. I wouldn't be alive right now if I didn't have you." I replied. "Thanks, Destiny. You're the best girlfriend ever. I love you more though. You're so beautiful. I'm so lucky that you're mine." he smiled. That made me blush. I'm so lucky that my face was buried in Zayn's chest and he couldn't see me blushing. "I know that I made you blush, Babe. Its cute how easy it is to make you blush." Zayn smirked. "I love you so much, Zayn. Words can't describe it." I sighed. "Same here. Its Better Than Words (see what I did there :D)." Zayn nodded in agreement. Soon, I fell fast asleep, forgetting how much pain I was in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know short. But very cute! Tell me whatcha' think, guys. Comment and rate!