Chapter 11

"Destiny, wanna come see something?" Liam asked. I nodded. "You know that spare room we had? Zayn transformed it into his......" Liam led me into a room. "Graffiti room!" Niall announced. "Woah!" I stopped in the doorway. Harry was watching Zayn spray painting a wall. The other walls had graffiti already. Louis was sitting in a corner on his phone. "Like it?" Zayn asked me. "Yeah. This is awesome." I smiled. "Thanks." he returned the smile. I noticed one wall in particular. In graffiti it said 'Destiny' in pink and hearts and other shapes and designs surrounded it. Zayn noticed me looking at it. "Weird that I have my ex's name spray painted on my wall, I know. But I couldn't part with it. You gotta admit, it looks cool." Zayn said. "How'd Perrie react?" I asked. "She flipped and was mad at me for 2 weeks." he smirked. "Why do you make it sound like its a good thing?" I raised an eyebrow. "Because it is. I can always tell Perrie that the reason why your name is on my wall is because I still like you when me and Perrie fight. That shuts her up." he said. I nodded and watched him. Niall was kicking around a soccer ball. Louis took it from him. "Hey give me back my ball!" Niall whined. Everyone but Niall burst out laughing. "What?" he asked. "That sounded SO wrong, mate. We do have dirty minds, ya' know?" Harry grinned. "Guys! You guys are bad!" Niall frowned.

After a little while, Louis and Harry got bored and started causing trouble. They were running around the room. Before I knew it, Louis bumped into me and pushed me into Zayn. "What the-Woah!" Zayn turned around and caught me before I fell to the ground. Somehow, our lips touched when this happened. Before we knew it, me and Zayn were kissing each other. "Woah! Did not expect this!" Harry shrieked. Zayn pulled away and slightly smiled. "You ok?" Zayn asked. "Uh-uh-uh, um, yeah. Of course." I nodded, still surprised at what just happened. "You sure?" he asked one more time. I nodded and he helped me stand up. Zayn got back to work and I headed over to Liam. "Someone's got the 'Zayn Fever' now, huh?" Liam teased. "Shut up you idiot." I blushed. "Destiny, Zayn probably has the same feelings as you at the moment." Louis added. "No, I don't!" Zayn defended. "He's lying." Louis whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. Zayn flashed me a sexy smile and said "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short because I couldn't think of anything to add to this chapter. Sorry! Comment and vote! -Dez :)