Chapter 2

I was standing up to go grab my phone when out of no where, Zayn picked me up bridal style. "Zayn!" I squeeled. "Yeah?" he grinned down at me. "Oooo! Zayn is flirting! Which means he's in LOVE!" Louis teased. That just made me laugh harder. Niall started singing, " Zayn and Destiny sitting in a tree-" "SHUT UP!" Zayn stopped Niall. "Dude! Your face is so red!" Niall laughed. Zayn put me down carefully. I looked up at him and had a sudden urge to tease him. Zayn kept looking from my eyes to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up so that our lips almost had no space in between. Zayn wanted to close up the gap, but held back. "Maybe another time." I smiled and backed up. "Tease." he mumbled and sat down on the couch. Me, Louis, and Niall just laughed. For the rest of the day, I teased Zayn.

"Be right back. Gonna go to my room for a minute." I told the boys. Once in my room, I plopped on my bed. I just closed my eyes when I heard the door open. "Why are you teasing me?" It was Zayn. "Because its fun." I smiled. "Maybe to you. But not to me." he closed the door and locked it. "Zayn, I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything. I was just trying to have fun." I looked up when I saw Zayn above me. "Oh I'm not mad. Just annoyed. If you pulled what you're doing to me on Harry, then your virginity would be long gone by now. Or you would just be seriously hurt. I'm a lot more gentle with girls." Zayn smiled. "Oh....." I trailed off. We stared at each other for a little bit. Then, Zayn's lips were gently pressed to mine. This was one of those slow, gentle, soft, yet sweet kisses. My arms found their way around Zayn's neck, while Zayn's right hand was placed on my cheek.

That's when memories from mine and my ex's first kiss came back to me. I quickly pulled away from Zayn. "What's wrong?" he frowned. "Nothing. Its not your fault. My boyfriend broke up with me earlier and our first kiss was sort of like this." I explained. "Oh, you know I would treat you better than that, right?" he sat up. I sat up as well. "Zayn, I don't know......." I looked down at my hands. "Destiny, you can trust me. I wouldn't break your heart, I'd never hurt you, I'd always be there for you, and you can trust and count on me." Zayn cupped my face with his hands and lightly kissed my forehead. I looked up at him. His dark chocolate brown eyes were looking right at me. I could tell he wasn't lying. But I couldn't. I just went through a break-up and didn't want to have my heart broken again. "I'll think about it." I said finally. "Oh, alright." Zayn got up and left me alone in my room. Did I do the right thing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know! I'll try and make my next chapter be nice and long for all of you! The next chapter is originally pretty short in my notebook, but I'll put in some details to make it long. Next chapter is gonna be very interesting for Zayn and Destiny! :) Vote and comment!