Chapter 12

NIALL'S POV continued from last chapter(Holy crap! Didn't expect this did ya'?)

Destiny and Zayn didn't talk to each other for the rest of the day. I guess it was too awkward for them. Me and Destiny were sitting on the couch watching tv. "So..... Not to annoy you or anything, but why won't you talk to Zayn?" I asked. "Um, 1. Things are a little awkward at the moment. 2. Perrie is here. 3. Perrie and Zayn are most likely making out in his room." She replied. I'll admit, she has a point. I stared at Destiny. Man is she beautiful! I can understand why Zayn liked her so much. But why would he ever let her go?! Its been a while since Destiny's had a boyfriend.... Maybe she'll go out with me? I can try. "Destiny, I was wondering if you would maybe go on a date with me?" I finally said. "A date. With you. Sure. Why not? Just gonna warn ya'.... Doesn't mean I'm gonna be your girlfriend. I'm only doing this to get my mind off of things." Destiny looked at me. Darn it. "Ok. How about tonight at 7?" I smiled. She nodded. Score!

DESTINY'S POV (4 hours later)

Since Liam's girlfriend, Danielle, found out about my 'date', she came over. We went to the guest room and she got me ready. Dani gave me a baby blue dress (outfit above or http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/22/cc/a6/22cca6105a98bb9bbd579ab5d398833e.jpg ) and  I changed. After, she did my hair in soft waves and matching makeup. "All set!" Dani exclaimed. "Thanks, Dani. I'll see you in a bit." I hugged her. I exited the room and got a text from Niall:

Niall- Meet me outside :)

Me- Ok :)

I walked downstairs. Zayn was in the kitchen doing something. "Where you going?" he asked as I headed to the door. "Somewhere with Niall." I turned to look at him. "You and Niall now?" Zayn raised an eyebrow. "No. He's taking me somewhere to help clear my mind. My brain is literally going in crazy circles, if you know what I mean of course...." I said a little rudely. "Ok, geez. I get it! I shouldn't have continued the kiss and should have pulled away as soon as our lips touched!" Zayn snapped. I rolled my eyes and went outside. "Hey! You look great." Niall greeted me. "Thanks. You too." I smiled.

We went to the beach and walked around for a bit. A little while later, we sat down. "I know something happened before we left the house. What's wrong?" Niall asked. "Nothing much. Me and Zayn had a little argument before we left, that's all." I sighed. He nodded and forced a smile. "Let me guess. About the kiss?" He asked. "Well, sorta. First he asked where I was going and I told him. Then we started arguing." I explained. "Oh. Makes since." Niall nodded.

LATER

Me, Niall, Louis, Danielle, Liam, and Harry were sitting in the living room watching Toy Story. Danielle and Liam sat on one couch, Harry lied on his stomach on the floor with a pillow, and I sat between Niall and Louis on the other couch. Louis's head was resting on my shoulder. Him and his girlfriend just broke up, so he was sort of vulnerable at the moment. Perrie and Zayn were upstairs making out. How do I know? Well, Harry walked in on them a few minutes ago. "You've got a friend in me!" Liam sang out loud. Dani giggled. A pissed off Zayn came downstairs. "What's wrong with you?" Harry asked. "None of your freaking business!" Zayn grumbled. "Zayn....." Niall tried. "Fine! 1. Harry walked in on me and Perrie. 2. Perrie is being a pain in the butt. And 3. I have to explain to Perrie the whole kiss thing because of certain people!" Zayn shouted. "Calm down, mate! A few words of advice: Forgive Harry because you should have locked the door. Give Perrie some space. And honestly? I think you miss Destiny." Liam exclaimed. "No, I do not miss Destiny! I have Perrie who is so much better!" Zayn glared at us. "Really? So this doesn't make you jealous?" Louis asked and suddenly kissed me. Out of instinct, I kissed back. He pulled away. "Omigod! Yes, I do like Destiny still, alright?! I miss her and everything! I even regret saying what I said while I was drunk a while ago and for cheating on her! Happy now?" Zayn snapped. "WHAT!" Me and Perrie chorused. She had come downstairs. "Crap." He mumbled. "You now what this means now Zayn? Remember what I told you? I hurt Destiny if you break up with me or say what you just said." Perrie came closer to me. I've got to get out now! "Well, nice seeing you guys again. Bye!" I quickly said and literally ran to the door. "You are not leaving." Perrie grabbed my arm. "Look, Perrie. I never wanted Zayn back. You can keep him. I don't need him." I said in a shaky voice. "I still have to do this." She smirked. Are the guys really letting this happen?! I think I passed out next.....

I slowly opened my eyes to find a crying Niall, a pacing Liam, a sad Harry and Louis, and a scared/shaking Dani. "Thank God you're alive!" Danielle sighed and smiled when she saw me. "DESTINY!" Louis cheered and carefully hugged me. "What happened?" I asked. "Perrie knocked you out. She also cut you a little." Liam explained. I nodded. Then I heard yelling. The door flung open and Zayn slammed it shut.  "Did she leave yet?" Harry asked, referring to Perrie. Zayn nodded. Me and Zayn were obviously ignoring each other. I shut my eyes. "You alright?" Niall asked me. "Yeah. Just tired." I answered. I was gonna open my eyes again, but someone's lips connected with mine, so I kept them closed and kissed back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger! Who do you think it is? What do you want to happen?? Tell me! Comment and vote! :)