Chapter 3

Me and the boys were walking in a forest because me, Niall, and Louis had to much energy. Think of it this way: me, Louis, and Niall are the 'kids', Liam is the 'dad', Harry is the 'guard dog', and Zayn is like an older brother who keeps us 'kids' in line.

Its been 2 months since mine and Zayn's kiss now. I don't mind though. "Destiny!" Louis flung me over his shoulder. "Louis! Put me down!" I whined. He put me down and ran of towards Harry. I stopped to tie my shoes. "C'mon Destiny!" Liam ordered me. I tied both my shoes as fast as possible. But when I stood up, I was alone. I jogged forward and didn't find the boys. But the path did split in 2. I paused and decided to take the path to the right.

15 minutes past and I still couldn't find them. On top of it, its starting to get dark out and there's no internet connection. After a while, I stopped walking and stayed where I was. By accident I slipped and fell. It was too dark, but I could feel blood dripping down my left arm. Crap. I stood up and walked around but staying where I was. Hopefully one of the boys would find me. Right?

Almost 2 hours past now. I was still lost. I turned on my phone's flashlight because I couldn't see anything now. It was almost 9:40 pm now. The temperature had dropped to 27 degrees now. It used to be 68 degrees. I was freezing my butt off in a place I don't know where. Could life get any worse? I also didn't have a jacket, so life can be worse. People can live for only a certain amount of time in the cold without getting frostbite. I just wanna go home! I really missed the guys. If I was at home right now, Liam would be warning us about everything, Niall would be complaining he's hungry, Harry would be making food, and Zayn, Louis, and I would be fooling around on our laptops. Ugh, man do I wish I wasn't lost!

I was about to start finding my way back, when I heard some sort of footsteps. Please be the boys and not an animal! I did not want to be animal food. Someone or something tapped my shoulder. I turned around quickly. "Zayn!" I smiled and hugged him. "Hey, we were all worried about you! Don't do that again, ok?" he hugged me back. "I'll try not to. Can't make any promises." I joked. "You alright?" Zayn asked. "I don't know." I replied. "Ok. Let me tell the others you're alright. Then, we'll head home." he kept his right arm around me and texted the others with his left. "You cold?" he looked at me. I nodded and Zayn handed me his hoodie. "Thanks." I smiled. "No problem, Love. Lets head home now." Zayn returned the smile. He took my hand and walked in the direction he came from.

AT HOME:

"Thank God you're not hurt too badly. Only a scrape." Liam repeated again. I nodded. "Destiny! C'mon!" Zayn called from my room. He just finished putting extra blankets in my room. I also had gotten a tiny cold. "Night!" the other 4 boys chorused. "Night guys." I responded and went upstairs. "Ok, if you need something, just call. " Zayn instructed as I hopped into my bed. I nodded. Zayn was about to leave, but I stopped him. "Zayn?" I asked. "Yeah?" he turned to face me. "Can you stay with me tonight?" I sounded like a toddler. "Of course." Zayn got in bed next to me. I cuddled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Good night." He whispered in my ear. I just buried my head in his chest. Zayn soon fell asleep and his quiet snores lulled me to sleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this one turned out good. What do you think? Comment and vote! Thanks! FYI- Tried to make it longer. Sorry!